Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw enough of the white Y's here in Costa Mesa (aka Tesla delivery central) that I switched to blue. Though I'm sure there's plenty of blues outside of our 2 cities. It seemed rare enough for me to switch my order.

Totally! It's why I am getting blue, but I may have gone for Red if it wasn't yet another $1k at the time of my order. MSM looks great too. My wife says the white ones look like eggs... I don't think it's quite that bad, just way too common.

My EDD has shown September 11 - September 30 since the midday update on Monday. Interesting thing happened...heard from an SA (😱) and they said my car looks on track for September 10 - September 25. Which made me wonder if they DO see a bit more information than we do. Either way, all basically the same window but found that interesting.
Not to be a debbie downer but they would say that to just get you out the store unless you plan on ordering something else they keep you there. say what they think you want to hear to get you out since you’re not buying anything.

My EDD has shown September 11 - September 30 since the midday update on Monday. Interesting thing happened...heard from an SA (😱) and they said my car looks on track for September 10 - September 25. Which made me wonder if they DO see a bit more information than we do. Either way, all basically the same window but found that interesting.
I wish my SA was that useful. I just get if you log into your Tesla account, the range should be in there. -_-

Reactions: LSJR
Do you guys think a MYLR with black interior and induction wheels will be pushed higher in the queue over people who have white interior since thats what seems to be what a majority of people are ordering?
honestly I don't know - MYLR is a mystery: some people wait longer with white-on-white but I've seen people get the same config sooner than others. Color, Config and Location are the 3 factors here, but really can't tell how tesla determines who gets what at when.

honestly I don't know - MYLR is a mystery: some people wait longer with white-on-white but I've seen people get the same config sooner than others. Color, Config and Location are the 3 factors here, but really can't tell how tesla determines who gets what at when.
Totally feel that. I ordered mine on 8/21 and have seen people that ordered theres on 8/20 have delivery dates in early December while mine is late December - January. Crazy how 1 day makes such a difference.

All, Been reading everyone’s post about what config will come faster. If anyone figures out that elusive config good for you!

All I know is I’ve been waiting since May 31st. If anyone ordered in July is getting it sooner than me, I’m gonna be pissed and of course extremely jealous of that person. I pray that me and my fellow April/May/June orderers will get our EOQ3 push delivery soon. EMPHASIZING “SOON”!!!

what number did you call?
1 (888) 518-3752
1 for sales, then 1, then zip code.
Call went through the 2nd time. 1st time just kept ringing and went to their voicemail. Just keep calling until someone picks up. The guy who picked up was very chill and it was a good experience for me. I already got DCU loan approved and about to buy all the accessories. Bed, mud flaps, center console divider, screen protector, all window shades, rear underseat ac cover thingy. Will get car tinted as soon as I get it.

Not to be a debbie downer but they would say that to just get you out the store unless you plan on ordering something else they keep you there. say what they think you want to hear to get you out since you’re not buying anything.
I wasn't at the store. It was an e-mail response to something else I'd sent in. But that date range he gave was while my account showed the other range. All good, as long as it DOES come and doesn't have many "issues". 🤞🏼

Reactions: DZMY
All, Been reading everyone’s post about what config will come faster. If anyone figures out that elusive config good for you!

All I know is I’ve been waiting since May 31st. If anyone ordered in July is getting it sooner than me, I’m gonna be pissed and of course extremely jealous of that person. I pray that me and my fellow April/May/June orderers will get our EOQ3 push delivery soon. EMPHASIZING “SOON”!!!
There was one person that was following this group that ordered mid July and received a VIN for the basic configurations, no add-ons. Not sure if they ever received delivery but made comments of not getting any updates other than receiving a VIN.

• Informative
Reactions: DZMY and PB FUTED