Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my MYLR on Sept 5 and my account dashboard still shows no EDD. Not sure when it will show the date for me? I see folks taking about EDD moving, at least there is something to watch for but for me I don't see anything. My dashboard status is overview and my SA says everything looks good. What does your status say on account dashboard?

Ordered my MYLR on Sept 5 and my account dashboard still shows no EDD. Not sure when it will show the date for me? I see folks taking about EDD moving, at least there is something to watch for but for me I don't see anything. My dashboard status is overview and my SA says everything looks good. What does your status say on account dashboard?
From dashboard, you need to click on "manage".

When I click manage, all I see is the RN# and nothing else.
This is how it should be.

1632157572991.png

So I ordered MYLR 8/2, forecast at the time was December. It then moved into November, but three weeks ago moved back to 12/10 - 12/30. My assumption is that delivery dates distant from 3Q aren't even being seriously looked at by Tesla as they close out this quarter, but once 3Q is behind us we can expect to see a more serious look at 4Q deliveries, with an October surprise sometime during the first two weeks of October. Perhaps some surprises will be good ones, and many more not so good.

Has anyone experienced this in the past?

I'm officially in my EDD window and still have no VIN. 🤔

The last time I was about to be in my window the date slipped back. Was at 9/18-9/30 and on 9/18, it moved to 9/20-9/30. It has not moved today. Crossing my fingers us Cali peeps gets our VINs soon!
We will all probably move to 9/23-9/30 tomorrow. That has been the pattern with a lot of us this past few weeks.

We will all probably move to 9/23-9/30 tomorrow. That has been the pattern with a lot of us this past few weeks.
I honestly thought I was going to wake up to it getting pushed back.. and when it didn't I was surprised. I won't hold my breath though. It IS cool to see someone got a VIN AND delivery in the same day (Bay Area). 🤞

Reactions: GildedVines
I honestly thought I was going to wake up to it getting pushed back.. and when it didn't I was surprised. I won't hold my breath though. It IS cool to see someone got a VIN AND delivery in the same day (Bay Area). 🤞
Yeah, specifically, my point is that it has been moving the day *after* you enter the front end of the EDD. So our EDD is 9/20, it won't move until 9/21.

Reactions: GildedVines
I'm officially in my EDD window and still have no VIN. 🤔

The last time I was about to be in my window the date slipped back. Was at 9/18-9/30 and on 9/18, it moved to 9/20-9/30. It has not moved today. Crossing my fingers us Cali peeps gets our VINs soon!
Same here with those dates. We have the same config, so that's somewhat good news that at least that's tracking together. I'm assuming this week we get our VINs, but you can never be too sure.

Reactions: mcp105
When I click manage, all I see is the RN# and nothing else.

For my first couple of weeks, my EDD jumped between "December" and just blank. After that, it stuck at "December" for a couple of weeks. But now it is sitting at "January". I only had real dates for a few days. This is Day #51. I am expecting 132 more days...

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Had a moment of frustration this morning around moving EDD. Well at 10am got an email that I have a VIN and needed to complete payment. Funny how easy it is for someone to take 60k from you in about 30sec flat😂. I happened to be working a half mile from my delivery center so I ran by to be sure I had all the boxes checked correctly. Tons of cars there today, and the person there said my car is still in Fremont but as soon as it’s loaded I will get a text to schedule delivery. My EDD updated to 9/22 to 9/25🤞🏻