Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if Tesla gives weight to previous Tesla ownership (and number of posts on TMC :) ). Ordered a month earlier, same delivery region, and have a worse EDD.

Feel that. Super bummed people that ordered after us have a much closer EDD

From what I have been reading here, these delivery dates don't really mean anything. I hope you guys get your Model Ys before mine. Good luck! :)

MY lucky day! Snagged a VIN (MF280xxxx), out of order, hot off the line. Delivery this Friday. My BMW lease isn't up till early November so I was biding my time -- until today. Today my EDD got pushed back a month, into December, so I placed a call to my SA. He told me in July, when I ordered, he could place me on a Priority Delivery list. Man, did he ever deliver! Got back to me within two hours with a VIN. Patience is a virtue with me but I must admit I'm pinching myself. Will initially pay cash but still must figure out payment options. I have luxury of sleeping on it. The fact I qualify for the full (soon to be halved) $1500 CA EV credit is icing on the cake. It's a 2021 MY. My SA predicts the '22s will appear late December. Though I'm not big on commiseration, all of you in this thread helped. And I hope I've helped you. Best of luck!

Not sure if it’s related and haven’t noticed it on this thread but the CVRP has received additional funding as of Sept. 15. There are income restrictions I believe they are $300K for married filing jointly and maybe $150K for single. But the rebate is $2K and they are accepting applications (once you take delivery that is), I.e. no more waiting list.

Here is the CVRP link:
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng

Scott

This is a screenshot as of 7:07pm Monday and it is showing the $2k:
1634004416111.png

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton