Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery yesterday of my LR Y - it had 5 miles on it and its' date of birth was 1/9/2022. I have confirmed that it has the AMD Rizen computer and the Li-Ion 12V battery (note it is nameplated as 12V, 6.9Ah ). The rear windows are NOT double paned glass. the VIN is 3543xx.

In the signature is more information about the car. The purchase process through the app is spot on! (I personally prefer a desktop; however, there are some things you cannot process from there - must use the app.)

I have had the car for just 24 hours - my initial impressions are (compared to my 2017 X, for reference):
- Fit and finish overall is superior to the 2017 X. It just all hangs together well.
- Pretty quiet ride - at least equal to the X.
- Ride is definitely harsher. Part of the issue is the harder seats (which are also narrower).
- The delivery process at Irvine was smooth and touchless. It was a Sunday, and yet there were guys in the shop. They came out and cleaned / buffed out a couple of minor scuff marks.
- Car was in immaculate condition (no dirt...), smelled new, and there was nothing missing (memory stick was already plugged in the glovebox, charge kit and front license plate...)
Thanks John in LBeach for an excellent report! Did they install the front license plate? I hope not.

169 days after completing my order, I received delivery at my home on Sunday afternoon. By and large everything appears to be where it's supposed to be. The only issues so far are:
- Front, driver's side door requires decent force to close all the way
- Only the speakers in the front work

Other than that, I'm super happy. I think my kids like it even more than me.

My one question is: where/how exactly do I submit my list of delivery issues? I appreciate any guidance on that.

Reactions: ryneezy and xSCMx
169 days after completing my order, I received delivery at my home on Sunday afternoon. By and large everything appears to be where it's supposed to be. The only issues so far are:
- Front, driver's side door requires decent force to close all the way
- Only the speakers in the front work

Other than that, I'm super happy. I think my kids like it even more than me.

My one question is: where/how exactly do I submit my list of delivery issues? I appreciate any guidance on that.
Open up your mobile app, and you'll see a "Service" link if you scroll all the way down on the main page for your car. That should at least get you started and scheduled with your service center.