Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm… I’m not sure if you’re poking fun or being serious. I’m about to show up there and start asking about my build.
In case you may be interested
store .png

store .png

• Funny
Reactions: ink124
I drive through Walnut Creek almost daily, I stop in and ask whoever is around.

I stopped in Vallejo on my way back from Santa Rosa the other day because that’s where they are making me pick it up, and went in and talked to the people there as well, that’s a bit closer to you maybe you can drive in there and have a chat
Oh hmmm didnt think about the Vallejo place, yup I pass there a few times a month. I’ll do that next time, thanks!

Reactions: JDEWD250
I called the Sunnyvale showroom and talked to a very pleasant SA. He mentioned that there is a mad rush to push vehicles out before the quarter end (which is no surprise) and that high demand, etc. is why my EDD got pushed (again, no surprise). I asked about test driving a car and they don't have any and will likely receive more during the first week of April. He also said that I should see a VIN on the last week of April or first week of May. TBH, I think he was just speculating, haha... but that's more than I've gotten through text.

Just got this text. Yay!

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
I got this same text but my EDD is April 10-May 8. My previous EDD was March 11-31 just last week.

Just got this text. Yay!

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
Just got this text as well..........yay for us.