Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interested to see if any of the June deliveries you guys are getting in CA will come with PPF on the rear doors.

Also curious if they'll come with mud flaps on the front, and which headlights are on them (most likely still the older ones), but it'll be nice if the PPF starts becoming standard across the board, rather than just in the norther states & Canada only.

I was set to pick up my Model Y LR back in mid-March, but after some delivery issues and not needing a car right away, I'll get one in Q3 (will most likely be a Sept delivery). Just interested to see what small changes are happening since the Q1 deliveries.

Reactions: jgd108
OC/LA/SBC PEEPS: While we are all waiting anxiously for our VINS, I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts on reputable tint shops you would recommend as well as your thoughts...looking for the a way to maximize heat protection

1. 3m crystalline or 3m ceramic? Or other brand?
2. Typical cost for just front two window?
3. Typical cost for windshield?
4. What % do you get your windows tinted?
5. Anything else I should know

Thanks! :)

Ordered 4/25 for Buena Park. MYLR Black/Black. No FSD. No Tow. No VIN :(

VIN ASSIGNED!!!!! :eek: Thanks to Carlsbad! I called earlier about a Demo but said no thanks because the price would've been more than my order due to the price increase. Not even an hour later got a call about delivery. Said it would take a few days to get it to Temecula I opted to go pick it up instead. Pick up tomorrow in Carlsbad!! 😍
Congrats

• Love
Reactions: Esmi
VIN ASSIGNED!!!!! :eek: Thanks to Carlsbad! I called earlier about a Demo but said no thanks because the price would've been more than my order due to the price increase. Not even an hour later got a call about delivery. Said it would take a few days to get it to Temecula I opted to go pick it up instead. Pick up tomorrow in Carlsbad!! 😍
What was your order date

So according to my SA your order date is when you complete your account not when you order the vehicle ??? How does this even make sense ...
I was told that my order would go into a priority queue, once my account was finished. I completed my account on 5/14 and got ED delivery in July. Not sure if that's a priority delivery time frame 🤣.

Never got confirmation but I assumed my order would start once I paid the $100

Reactions: JustYNot and ph0rb
OC/LA/SBC PEEPS: While we are all waiting anxiously for our VINS, I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts on reputable tint shops you would recommend as well as your thoughts...looking for the a way to maximize heat protection

1. 3m crystalline or 3m ceramic? Or other brand?
2. Typical cost for just front two window?
3. Typical cost for windshield?
4. What % do you get your windows tinted?
5. Anything else I should know

Thanks! :)

Ordered 4/25 for Buena Park. MYLR Black/Black. No FSD. No Tow. No VIN :(
I got a quote from OC Tint Solutions - they have great reviews and the owner has a Model Y. I reached out on Yelp. For 3M, the two front windows was $250, the windshield is an extra $250. To do everything but the sunroof is $850. (The back windows are tinted, but don’t have UV protection).

I haven’t decided on % yet, curious what other people are doing. OC Tint Solutions has a You Tube channel where they show a few of the different options.

Congrats! I declined demo heaetbrokenly yesterday so hoping my VIN appears too!

Reactions: sw94117