Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross posting from the other thread since a few of us have Burbank pickups:

so I did not hear back from the TA however I did email Burbank as well and got this generic-ish reply. I wasn't expecting much.
Unfortunately, we do not have an updated timeline. We are expecting an influx of deliveries beginning around the end of May going through the end June but until you have a VIN assigned, we will not have a solid date. Everything in profile looks all set to go, this will help us get you into a new Tesla as soon as we have one matching your configuration.

Ordered 4/26 for Burbank (although they said they may want to deliver it to my house)

Been at this range for two weeks:

Estimated Delivery: May 17 - June 06​

Details​

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Pearl White Paint
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Reactions: Ubez
Model Y Long range- 5 seat
White exterior
Black interior
Black wheels
No self driving / no tow hitch

Ordered 5/8 - Delivery date was 5-11 weeks.
Updated on 5/9 - 6/17-6/30
Updated on 5/10 - 6/16-6/30
Updated on 5/11 - 6/13-6/30
Updated on 5/13 - 6/17-6/30

Currently no VIN

Reactions: Ubez
Cross posting from the other thread since a few of us have Burbank pickups:

so I did not hear back from the TA however I did email Burbank as well and got this generic-ish reply. I wasn't expecting much.
Unfortunately, we do not have an updated timeline. We are expecting an influx of deliveries beginning around the end of May going through the end June but until you have a VIN assigned, we will not have a solid date. Everything in profile looks all set to go, this will help us get you into a new Tesla as soon as we have one matching your configuration.
Spoke with someone at Burbank this morning and he was pretty helpful. He said he didn’t have a VIN which means it’s not built; therefore it would most likely not be coming in next week. He gave me May 28th as a possible date of delivery. He seemed optimistic it was going to be in the end of May. But who knows at this point.

Reactions: phayze one and Ubez
Spoke with someone at Burbank this morning and he was pretty helpful. He said he didn’t have a VIN which means it’s not built; therefore it would most likely not be coming in next week. He gave me May 28th as a possible date of delivery. He seemed optimistic it was going to be in the end of May. But who knows at this point.
I ordered 4/12 for Burbank MY performance. I see that three other MY performance for Burbank have the same dates, me included. 5/17-6/07. Not sure what this means but at least it seems to show some consistency. Does anyone know if they make the MY-P’s by batches separate of the LR?

I ordered on 3/26 for San Diego delivery. When I put in the order that day they told me I could pick up that evening but I went out of town for a week. Little did I know I would be waiting THIS long for:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Estimated Delivery: May 19 - June 08 but the date has fluctuated a ton in the past week. Looking forward to seeing people get their deliveries <3
we have the same order date, I placed mine in Ontario but pick up in Temecula, I don't see any estimates delivery dates on my account, so I will assume that it will be the same as yours..

we have the same order date, I placed mine in Ontario but pick up in Temecula, I don't see any estimates delivery dates on my account, so I will assume that it will be the same as yours..
I am also picking up in Temecula. Ordered on 4/17, MY LR, 5 seat, black interior, 20" inductions wheels, no FSD, no tow hitch. Today's ETA: May 23 - June 12.

Reactions: koksanti72@gma
ordered 4/25/2021
model y peformance
pearl white
white interior
no fsd
no tow

getting dates of may 16- may 31

i spoke with my SA couple of times. he said "you should see a better esimate on 5/14. we are expecting your vehicle towards the end of june. Fingers crossed hopefully end of may. No VIN yet though so he might be correct.

I'm still unmoved at 5/26 - 6/15. Funnily enough, it's exactly 5-9 weeks after my order date, and that was the estimate when I ordered. I no longer think there's any science to the date window estimate, and the only value is pure entertainment for us 😂

From what I understand, Tesla doesn't typically keep vehicles very long at the factory (like hours). My SA said it would go straight from the factory exit door to a truck and then take the 20 mile drive to the Dublin store where I can either pick it up there or do home delivery. He said it should only be 1-2 days max between car completion and delivery. I think that would be the similar story for other Bay Area destinations and an additional 1-2 days for others in California. I'm saying this because I'm not expecting a VIN any time soon -- or rather, by the time a VIN is assigned and you're notified, the car could already be at it's final destination.

Removed hold on 05/07. Midnight Silver - Black Int - 5 seat - 19" wheels - No FSD - Bay Area

Estimated delivery - June 13 - 30th (since 05/09)

Previously best case dates were
June 8th (on the day hold was removed)
June 11th
June 12th
Estimated Delivery : June 18th - June 30th.
10 day push out in past 7 days

I have a feeling that all Fremont/Bay Area deliveries for May orders will the last week of quarter push. They'll probably prioritize shipping out vehicles elsewhere in early half of June

Ordered MY LR on 4/11:
Blue/white
Gemini
5 seat
No tow
No FSD

Current est delivery May 16 - June 5

Contacted the Dublin-Amador SC yesterday through their order support email. They couldn't give me any specifics on VIN assignment or delivery times.
They did say that they "should be receiving our vehicles within the next couple of weeks."