Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine jumped back a week to the same time frame (June 8-28). Kind of a bummer, but very much in line with what my SA told me at the beginning. He said to expect it June 16-20. So there's that. 😊

Same here. June - June 28 for Burbank delivery. I am just going to be happy if i get an end of June delivery. Need to blacklist the tesla site so I stop logging in 5x a day refreshing the delivery page.

Reactions: elizabeth22
Ordered 04/07 - SoCal
MYLR white/white 19's
7 seat
No tow
No FSD

Delivery date changes for the last week:

5/10: May 12 - May 30
5/11: May 13 - May 30
5/12: May 14 - May 31
5/13: May 15 - May 31
5/14: May 16 - May 31
5/14: May 31! - Jun 20! ( checked midday )
5/15: May 31 - Jun 20

Called SA emailed order support got the same lines no real answers.

I told them that I am worried about the chip swapping that is causing the homologation process (if the rumors are true).

We build electronics @ my business and if we have to source new chips they are NEVER better chips... they are always chips we passed on before but now we can't pass on them so we need to rewrite things to make them work with the more limited silicone. This is what bothers me more than the wait times honestly. Am I going to be getting the same car I test drove? Neither SA nor OrderSupport would discuss anything on this topic. OrderSupport didn't acknowledge it in their reply and my SA changed the topic.

Not really much we can do but wait and see.

Pushed back as well to 06/16-06/30.
A bit confused considering I spoke with Burbank delivery to ensure I wouldn’t have an issue with a planned vacation and Tesla delivery and they said my configuration was scheduled to be built last week of May so delivery would be 1st or 2nd week of June.
We have similar configs, everything but interior, and I’m also picking up in Burbank. Ordered 4/13 and dates are now 6/16-6/30. 😢

Reactions: WesternDread