Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the first time I called Buena Park SC since ordering the car and I spoke with a random SA and he said I probably won't be seeing my car until the last 2 weeks of June. My details are in my sig, but it makes no sense to me that I ordered 3/26 but Im in a way getting punished for ordering before people who are getting VINs assigned.
I feel the same way but nothing we can do

Reactions: eburris
For the first time I called Buena Park SC since ordering the car and I spoke with a random SA and he said I probably won't be seeing my car until the last 2 weeks of June. My details are in my sig, but it makes no sense to me that I ordered 3/26 but Im in a way getting punished for ordering before people who are getting VINs assigned.
That’s so frustrating. I ordered 4/11 in Nor Cal and I’m told first two weeks of June. You should absolutely get your car before I do so fingers crossed you get it sooner!

I just got my VIN today. I was getting that "too many redirects" error for the past day. I tried logging back in and got in, confirmed that I wanted to move forward with my order, and saw the VIN. No email or text notification and I have yet to talk to anyone about delivery. Estimated delivery is June 29 to June 1. Hope everyone gets good news soon!

The last dates I saw I was pushed to June 21-30 for pickup in Temecula. Now I've been back at 5-12 weeks for a few days.
Yeah when I DID HAVE DATES, it said 22-30 for possible delivery. It's been back to 4-11 weeks. Funny though, if I were to go buy a new one, I'd wait 3-13 weeks. I'm dying for a date, at the very least. Temecula lacks communication. Like you have to pester them for information. Smh

Reactions: buyinvestsell
I just got my VIN today. I was getting that "too many redirects" error for the past day. I tried logging back in and got in, confirmed that I wanted to move forward with my order, and saw the VIN. No email or text notification and I have yet to talk to anyone about delivery. Estimated delivery is June 29 to June 1. Hope everyone gets good news soon!
Whoops, I meant May 29 to June 1.

Reactions: quincyskylar41
Been missing EDD all day

Attachments

• 04E46588-3C42-4BCD-B187-B89AAC9A2337.jpeg
    04E46588-3C42-4BCD-B187-B89AAC9A2337.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 79
I'll go through the checklist tomorrow since I'm too excited to point out any issues at the moment. High level, the rear hatch gap looks good, it came with just 6 miles. They dropped off the car in a parking spot near my house and I got access to the car via phone. Pretty freakin' awesome experience.

It was fun waiting with you guys, see you in the other parts of the forum. ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    782.2 KB · Views: 43
Yeah when I DID HAVE DATES, it said 22-30 for possible delivery. It's been back to 4-11 weeks. Funny though, if I were to go buy a new one, I'd wait 3-13 weeks. I'm dying for a date, at the very least. Temecula lacks communication. Like you have to pester them for information. Smh
I have had the same from Temecula regarding communication. I ordered on 4/12 and initiated communication twice via email. I got a response both times.

Reactions: elizabeth22