Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think anyone in Sacramento has received a vin. I been reading all post. If you haven’t seen your service center receive a vin yet. Name your city I want see what city’s are left out.
I haven't seen anyone waiting for a VIN from SF or any of the Marin SCs, but then when I called SF they transferred me to Colma who said they're handling deliveries to the city. So your SC might actually not be the one you think it is.

I haven't seen anyone waiting for a VIN from SF or any of the Marin SCs, but then when I called SF they transferred me to Colma who said they're handling deliveries to the city. So your SC might actually not be the one you think it is.
tesla just took over a building 2 weeks ago and are strictly service for now. So Rocklin is the only one doing deliveries here in sacramento.

LA folks, how we feeling? Anyone get their car through Glendale yet? Almost wish I went through Burbank as it seems they get the bulk of the cars...
Burbank pickup here. No VIN yet.
I had some time today and went to Tesla for another test drive for the heck of it.

chatted with the SC after and he was telling me regardless of my updated date of 5/32-6/15 I should plan for an end of June delivery as a realistic timeline. Says Tesla is trying to provide those dates as best case scenario and SoCal will see their influx of cars at the end of the month.

soooo I’m basically regretting going today because ignorance was bliss. and I hope the SC is wrong. Ugh

Ordered in Torrance on 4/15. Been watching the typical EDD fluctuations. Last night I was still getting 3-13 weeks, this morning it showed 5/31-6/10. Tonight I got the blue button to accept vision only, then it gave me my VIN! No delivery info yet. 2000XX

I’ve been lurking somewhat hopelessly for a while, but here’s some hope for others in LA!
I also ordered (M3P/MSM/black interior)from Torrance (Del Amo) on 5-21. I've been getting the frequent changing dates from 6-19 to 6-30. Yesterday it changed from 6-12 to 6-30 but this morning, it changed again, back to 6-19 to 6-30. No VIN, no "accept vision only", just ever changing dates. The wait is maddening anticipation, mixed with butterflies in the belly excitement. Summer is going to be fun times. 👍🏽😎