Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the VIN disappeared from my account this morning, and now it says estimated delivery of 9-13 weeks. That is insane! I ordered 4/9 and it said 5-10 weeks at the time ...

When the VIN appeared on my account, my SA said I should have the car delivered in a few days. Let’s see what he says now. This has been a really frustrating experience...

Reactions: Soosh and Srleadjb
So the VIN disappeared from my account this morning, and now it says estimated delivery of 9-13 weeks. That is insane! I ordered 4/9 and it said 5-10 weeks at the time ...

When the VIN appeared on my account, my SA said I should have the car delivered in a few days. Let’s see what he says now. This has been a really frustrating experience...
If there was anything that could truly replace the Tesla for the reasons I like it, I would have already cancelled this order and bought it.

Just joined the waiting room with you guys. Details in my signature, but I’ll lay it out below:

Original order date:2/14, placed on hold till 7/2
MY AWD White/White/5 Seat/20" Induction/No tow or FSD
Released hold just yesterday 6/4 and completed profile for the 1st time
Current EDD is 8/2-8/22 (which is right about where I wanted it)

Now the waiting begins….

So sorry that happened to you! Same thing happened to me earlier this week. I have called the delivery center and two different SAs and each gives me a different answer. My best advice is to let it go, and verify that you are still on track for a delivery this month. It's absolutely maddening, but there is really no recourse.

Reactions: liuster