Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A4D5BF98-EB19-4A32-A81B-329F6507F1A6.jpeg

Me waiting for home delivery….

Have you tried scheduling an appointment through this link? Tesla SSO - Sign In (enter your reservation number)
That link doesn’t work. I just talked to my SA, and he says that this time the VIN is real. The car is built and outside the factory. They’re just waiting for it to be moved to the delivery center, after which they will call me to schedule delivery.

I have a delivery date! Just paid. The car will be dropped off tomorrow on my driveway :)

I also asked my SA about my VIN. He said the car has a factory gate date of June 8. Basically, I was matched on the same day the car cleared assembly line. Here is the information he shared with me.
View attachment 671708

So it seems the VIN assignment is a bit random. My theory is each car has a VIN assigned before going into production. So cars coming off the assembly lines do not necessarily have consecutive VINs. The production of this car has been delayed a couple of times - the previous two days he shared with me were May 25 and June 2. My SA told me to "Please take everything you see in forums with a grain of salt. There is a lot of misinformation out there." 😂 😂

Anyways, I am SO relieved that this is over. Very best luck to everyone!
This is great! I think you may the first confirmed "blue" in CA (or at least Bay Area) in a long time. I have the same config except I have black seats. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: anka2021
Like most others, frontend date pushed out by a day to 6/12 and the backend date stayed the same (6/29). It’s been about a week since I bugged my SA so I just sent him an email asking for the latest pacing dates he has. He was pretty confident that by the 2nd week of June, dates should be more or less accurate on his end. We’ll see. The last dates he gave me on 6/1 was 6/11 to 6/15 so I’m right there.
Heard back from my SA. He said he's currently showing 6/11 to 6/19 for my car. Hopefully with @sw94117's delivery coming through, mine (and other #teamblue's) will be coming shortly.

The "less than 50 mile odometer" vehicles are not noted as demo vehicles and seem to be full price. I wonder if those are new cars that were declined delivery? Or showroom cars?
I purchased one like this. I believe it's a showroom car. Mine had 30 miles and it was the early 2021 model. I did get a $1620 discount on it so I didn't mind getting the older console.

This is great! I think you may the first confirmed "blue" in CA (or at least Bay Area) in a long time. I have the same config except I have black seats. Fingers crossed...
Thank you and thanks to everyone for the congrats.

The day just got better. I got a call from Fremont factory. They asked me if I would like to have the day one day earlier. I said YES!!! The car will be here this afternoon :)

I am so happy! Hang in there, everyone. Your car is coming!

Thank you and thanks to everyone for the congrats.

The day just got better. I got a call from Fremont factory. They asked me if I would like to have the day one day earlier. I said YES!!! The car will be here this afternoon :)

I am so happy! Hang in there, everyone. Your car is coming!
Congratulations buddy. I have the exact same config and 4/4 order date. Hopefully they haven’t forgotten about me