Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! 🥁

View attachment 672186
Well, at about 6:30PM, I gave up waiting and my wife and I went to walk the dog.....When we got back, it was sitting in the driveway!

Car is perfect from what I can tell so far. Went for a short drive last night and the thing is a rocket. So, all is good and back to normal in the universe (mine at least). This place has been a blast but I will no longer need to punish ya'll with my insanity....Besides, it looks like a new group is stirring in here now....Good luck all. I'm not going to say it was easy but it was definitly exciting and ultimately worth it...

Now, I drive!
Beauty.... Congrats!

Read through the same thread mentioned above on Reddit. Found this:

"My VIN disappeared yesterday so I called my SA and he called around to find out what happened. He called me back and told me that the delivery center never received the car and Tesla said that the batch "did not meet their inspections" so they had to scrap it and will reproduce the new batch soon."

Read through the same thread mentioned above on Reddit. Found this:

"My VIN disappeared yesterday so I called my SA and he called around to find out what happened. He called me back and told me that the delivery center never received the car and Tesla said that the batch "did not meet their inspections" so they had to scrap it and will reproduce the new batch soon."
I'm a little skeptical. He said he's in SoCal and assuming the change happened over night like the rest of us, he was able to 1) get a hold of his SA early in the morning, 2) his SA was able to talk to someone early in the morning, and 3) the SA received the reply and got back to him. I have a super responsive SA but he never responds outside of business hours which are 10-7.

Edit: never mind...he said his VIN disappeared yesterday.

My theory is that any time a car doesn't have a real EDD, it defaults to the current baseline EDD for that config (which is September right now for MYLR). At this point, looks like Fremont only has White cars scheduled for manufacturing in the next few days. The exact manufacturing dates for the other colors in June has currently not been finalized. As a result, White cars have a real EDDs, and other colors default to September.

My theory is that any time a car doesn't have a real EDD, it defaults to the current baseline EDD for that config (which is September right now for MYLR). At this point, looks like Fremont only has White cars scheduled for manufacturing in the next few days. The exact manufacturing dates for the other colors gas currently not been finalized. As a result, White cars have a real EDDs, and other colors default to September.
Do they publicly post what the manufacturing schedule is?

My theory is that any time a car doesn't have a real EDD, it defaults to the current baseline EDD for that config (which is September right now for MYLR). At this point, looks like Fremont only has White cars scheduled for manufacturing in the next few days. The exact manufacturing dates for the other colors in June has currently not been finalized. As a result, White cars have a real EDDs, and other colors default to September.
I was thinking that as a possibility as well but there are few people who have white cars that woke up to the September EDD today.