Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know why but I keep checking existing inventory after I got the car already. I think if anyone ordered lately, they should consider that route. I myself am thinking to maybe sometime later sell the current MY and grab one from inventory with less miles. After all used MYs are selling at high prices, even accounting for taxes and fees payed it would leave me with a profit of $4-5k and I could put that into the new vehicle. Of course all of this is if they stop raising prices and the market keeps the trend.

WTF. I got a VIN. But not for the car I ordered!!! I guess someone messed up saying I called in to change to one in inventory standard range in black (opposite what I ordered). And now Tesla system is asking me to take delivery. I’m on hold waiting for a manager for last 10 min. Anyone here trying to get a MY standard in black and induction in San Diego?
Man, such a exciting moment squashed by this hassle now. Tesla was quick to release the VIN from my account, but my Reservation still shows the wrong car (which they said they are going to revert back and adjust pricing back to order date) .... anyone want to make speculations on what will happen next?

Man, such a exciting moment squashed by this hassle now. Tesla was quick to release the VIN from my account, but my Reservation still shows the wrong car (which they said they are going to revert back and adjust pricing back to order date) .... anyone want to make speculations on what will happen next?
Do you remember what your EDD was before you got the VIN? I think that’ll tell you if their snafu messed with your place in line.

Also been lurking since I've placed my order on 5/24 I see everyone getting EDD dates all over the place mine has only changed once. I'm picking up in Monterey
A week after placing the order it was 6/23-6/30
On 6/11 it changed to 7/16-8/04
Two days later on 6/13 it changed back to 6/23-6/30.
Kinda gives me hope I'll get it sooner rather than later.

Just curious how many April people still waiting with no Vin? Assemble
Me! Ordered 04/19 in the OC area
MYLR white interior & exterior, induction wheels, no tow, no FSD, 5 seats
EDD is June 16-30 and still no VIN
I actually stopped by the Buena Park store today and an SA there said they're pretty sure that I will be taking delivery this month. Hopefully that is true.