Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When calling the Dublin store, press option 3 for sales then someone should pick it up. When I press 4 for new car delivery, no one ever picks up. A little trick for you to try ;-)
I actually called Dublin this morning, Option 4, and was able to speak to someone relatively quickly. But yeah, I was thinking of going the sales route (option 3) if that didn't work.

Reactions: liuster
WTF. I got a VIN. But not for the car I ordered!!! I guess someone messed up saying I called in to change to one in inventory standard range in black (opposite what I ordered). And now Tesla system is asking me to take delivery. I’m on hold waiting for a manager for last 10 min. Anyone here trying to get a MY standard in black and induction in San Diego?

WTF. I got a VIN. But not for the car I ordered!!! I guess someone messed up saying I called in to change to one in inventory standard range in black (opposite what I ordered). And now Tesla system is asking me to take delivery. I’m on hold waiting for a manager for last 10 min. Anyone here trying to get a MY standard in black and induction in San Diego?
What was your EDD saying before you got the vin?

So I think this is a good sign that my VIN will stick around? They already created the MVPA so I can secure the payment and said should not be too long before the delivery.

D9E7F568-517B-42BA-9922-F74F8B660759.jpeg