Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I understand, yes, as long as the only difference is FSD.
Thanks. I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm headed out of town on Saturday next weekend, and I'm not sure they can transport from Bay Area to SoCal, and get everything ready without putting a ton of stress on my time to take delivery prior to Friday. If it was a local car it would have been in my account by now. :(

Also, while I sat on it for 10 minutes, someone else nabbed it. Someone got to take the car home!

Reactions: fender4645
Hi ya'll! I just received an email this morning subject : "Action Required: Complete Final Payment". However, when I go to my account I don't see any option on how to pay off final balance. Can anyone provide any info on how to submit final payment? I'd like to use my Debit card.

Got the complete your final payment email too, but EDD moved to August 4-24, still no vin.

Same here with an original June 20-30 and now saying September (2nd time this has happened so I am assuming we are taking delivery this month)

The "Go to Account" button doesn't load and there's no payment button when on the Manage page for the Y order.

Also what is the protocol here for paying at delivery? Just ignore the request to complete payment?

Hi ya'll! I just received an email this morning subject : "Action Required: Complete Final Payment". However, when I go to my account I don't see any option on how to pay off final balance. Can anyone provide any info on how to submit final payment? I'd like to use my Debit card.
If you look up thread a bit, you’ll see that just about everyone got that email. And that there’s no way to pay. It’s some kind of glitch. You would normall get contacted to pay 24-48 hours before delivery.

Got the same email as everyone else this morning.

My EDD also changed and got pushed back even further now.

EDD-Sep11-Oct1.jpg