Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3/23 order, finally got my blue button on Sunday night. VIN is 217XXX! Waiting for schedule delivery communication now.
I know! I have been calling Tesla non-stop to see what the hold up has been. I have had my financing from Tesla approved and profile filled out since the day I ordered it. My SA had no clue as to what happened. I do know they can unmatch people from production units --- I am betting that my SA or another one did this and I got thrown out of my original match... My SA did ask me randomly if I currently had a car and if it was leased / owned -- plus some follow up questions to that. That's why I am thinking he unmatched me for someone else's order.

Anyways, glad to finally have movement. Now I just need to get the schedule delivery communications so I can finally get it delivered!

I know! I have been calling Tesla non-stop to see what the hold up has been. I have had my financing from Tesla approved and profile filled out since the day I ordered it. My SA had no clue as to what happened. I do know they can unmatch people from production units --- I am betting that my SA or another one did this and I got thrown out of my original match... My SA did ask me randomly if I currently had a car and if it was leased / owned -- plus some follow up questions to that. That's why I am thinking he unmatched me for someone else's order.

Anyways, glad to finally have movement. Now I just need to get the schedule delivery communications so I can finally get it delivered!
Congrats! They’ll likely reach out to you by phone call or text in a few days. I got mine almost a week later, but with quarter end approaching, I’m sure Tesla has every incentive to deliver your car ASAP to boost their quarter deliveries. You’ll likely pick up your car from Colma, unless you arrange for home delivery.

A new day and another day out. Today’s EDD 06/23-06/30. 😩

I'm waiting on a Burbank delivery too...ordered 5/1...showing the same date ranges as you.

My guess is you'll get yours soon though, on the way back up the 5 on Saturday, passed two trucks full of MYs heading south, between the two of them...most of the cars were white, with a couple silvers sprinkled in and one red. So they seem to be delivering a ton of the white cars right now.

I'm waiting on a Blue 7 seater, and haven't seen anyone posting pictures with Blue cars on these trucks yet!

Reactions: Wishingwell
Congrats! They’ll likely reach out to you by phone call or text in a few days. I got mine almost a week later, but with quarter end approaching, I’m sure Tesla has every incentive to deliver your car ASAP to boost their quarter deliveries. You’ll likely pick up your car from Colma, unless you arrange for home delivery.
It actually all just happened at once. I got the request for final payment, signed up for Tesla insurance and they are only giving the option for home delivery even though my pickup location was Fremont.

Delivery scheduled for 6/23 from 9am-6pm, but the text says that the car can be delivered anytime within the next 3 days (as early as tomorrow, as late as Thursday).

It says the lease documents won't be available to sign until 6/22 though.

Reactions: Greg007
It actually all just happened at once. I got the request for final payment, signed up for Tesla insurance and they are only giving the option for home delivery even though my pickup location was Fremont.

Delivery scheduled for 6/23 from 9am-6pm, but the text says that the car can be delivered anytime within the next 3 days (as early as tomorrow, as late as Thursday).

It says the lease documents won't be available to sign until 6/22 though.
Mine was the same, was supposed to go to dublin, they set me up for home delivery tomorrow the 22nd with no other options, final docs weren't available to sign until 5am this morning.. Signed them at 530am and got a text at 9am to confirm home delivery for the 22nd.