Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: elizabeth22
First post here. I received the message a couple days ago requesting a JUNE reply to receive delivery this month. Figured early July was better so I did not reply (also saw the post on here that it probably did not matter if you replied). That was the case, received a message today that it was time to schedule pick up at the Vallejo center. I would prefer Dublin, or better yet at the Walnut Creek sales center but it is not that big a deal to trek out there. Now I must get moving on selling the i3s and the other prep for doing an inspection. The two unexpected changes (radar & lumbar) sent me back to BMW, Audi & Polestar over the past month to look for an alternative but nothing made sense. BMW wanted to get me in a new i3s that would cost more than I paid for mine in 2018 for old tech, if the i4 was around, I probably would have taken that just out of loyalty to the brand (and car play, sirius ...). Audi had no eTron's at the lots and I could not get over the efficiency and range, if the q4 eTron was available, even with the slower 0-60 I may have gone that route. The Polestar might have received my business (as I trust Volvo on safety) and it was ok with the so so efficiency, but that center intrusion and door speaker intrusion into the driver space was a deal killer. Also, I'm happy to land on the #4 most American car available, built & designed in California.

Reactions: Zorg and Coulombian
Ordered 04/24 and still not VIN. current EDD is 06/27-06/30.
Yeah, I ordered a week after you (5/1), also from Burbank and I'm showing the same EDD range that just increases the first date by a day every morning around 7 or 8am.

It's been holding steady with that end of the month EDD for most of this month now. Though I'm not overly optimistic that I'll get the car by next week, I am hopeful that I'll have it by the first week of July at least. Really curious to see what happens to the EDD in 3 or 4 days when it would push past 6/30 (assuming the +1 day rate continues)