Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to transfer to a different Tesla Service Center location? It seems like Buena Park/Irvine area has more pleasant and better SA. Will it affect my order? Can i get a new SA so they can get whatever commission Tesla gives out?
You need to call your advisor or whoever you had reach out and they can change it. It could affect your delivery timing a tad

I got my vin back. Same vin as before with a delivery date of June 30 -July 03.
Fingers crossed 🤞
So the "wrong configuration" was really the "right configuration"?

Keep calling them. Once you have a VIN, they should be able to track pretty easily. And they're going to be working till 11:59 tonight. I saw that at least one 224xxx was delivered today.

Reactions: Slomo_65
So the "wrong configuration" was really the "right configuration"?
I have been calling them every few hours and I have got a different updates everytime.

9:30am - something went wrong with this order at the factory so the car wouldn’t be ready today but you’ll get it by September
11:30am - factory built a different configuration for this but we will try to get you the car by tonight
2:30pm - the car for this vin did not survive the manufacturing process. It is not in a condition to be delivered and we do not want you to have a car that does not meet standards. We will get you a car in the next 3 days

Eagle has landed. Guy got out took pictures and walked away. Not sure where he was walking to. Maybe back to Buena Park…
82912962-C524-46DB-AE8E-6AA28601E666.jpeg

I finally got my car today, like so many others here. Ordered on April 7th. EDD has been all over the place, it has been “September” on many days recently. This past Monday 6/28, I saw a car in the existing inventory that totally matched what I ordered. I immediately asked to have that car. No one responded, but I got a Vin a few hours later. The Vin is 209xxx, smaller than most people got recently. May be I did get the car I saw. The doc said it was built in June 2021. Thanks to all who posted in the forum, I was going crazy until I found this place.

Ordered 5/3 - white / black MYLR 7 seater / 20" Induction / Hitch - Lease

Delivery was 6/13-6/30, 6/17 - 6/30, 6/18 - 6/30 the EDD dance...

Today it was updated to 7/18 - 8/7 :(

Noticed in the tracking spreadsheet that minimal 7 seaters & hitches are being delivered, however unsure if this is because they are not as popular or because they are having issues.
Delivery received today 6/30.

((Duplicate post on West Coast April orders thread)

It’s arrived!! Yay!
Haven’t had a chance to look for any flaws/imperfections yet as my kids wanted to go for a drive ASAP and it got dark out; but it looks beautiful! Even better than I imagined!
After a looonnnggg and frustrating road, so glad it’s over!
Hoping for quick VINs & cars for all those without.

Attachments

• 6A5800B2-1CAF-4E73-8710-7605C131A96C.jpeg
    6A5800B2-1CAF-4E73-8710-7605C131A96C.jpeg
    985 KB · Views: 43
Thought I would give a recap of the final step to bring home the MYLR. Almost had to cancel over the past weekend as I received a call I needed to have it delivered or picked up by Sunday evening We had family visiting and logistics prevented finishing the final step. The Vallejo team helped me work it out and I went to the center on Monday evening to pick up. The night before I had printed the check list that I planned to hand to my nephew who would actually see a defect but he ended up not being available that evening.

When I arrived and after a quick exterior review, I clicked accept and opened the door to new car smell I honestly forgot about the list. The welcome video kicked in and I started setting up the preferences. I noticed someone helping another MYLR do an inspection and I got out to inquire if I needed to do the same. He was a friend of the buyer and a Tesla owner and he helped me with the basics.

My fears of the whole process went away when I first opened the door, thank you Vallejo team. Excited to get some more miles under the belt, family took turns driving all evening.

Reactions: Greg007
What time did they call? Wondering what that process is like from call to delivery...
They called around 7pm and gave me the option of delivery tonight or pickup in Fremont over the next few days. Delivery only seemed to be an option if I took delivery tonight. As soon as I had delivery scheduled, I was able to formally accept the financing and a few other things in my account. They ended up delivering the car and not even telling me.(Didn’t realize it had arrived) After I found the car it took me a bit to figure out how to unlock the doors - I needed to accept delivery in my account and was then able to unlock via the app.