Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a text today asking to confirm my delivery address, but my EDD still says August 31 - September 20. Also interesting that they're still planning on delivering past the end of the quarter push, when I first ordered it said my address didn't qualify for deliver.

Long-time lurker, but I haven't seen anyone share this info yet! Got this text today:

Tesla Update - Your order is currently awaiting the next available vehicle from our factory. Please reply with "READY" to confirm you are ready to take delivery as soon as it comes down, as each vehicle does need to be delivered within 3 days of arrival. Otherwise, please reply with the earliest date you plan to be ready, and we will update your account accordingly.

I didn't get the June text before. I also got a follow-up confirmation text after I replied. But I've been reading these forums long enough to know not to get my hopes up 😂

Anyone know how quickly the PPF & Mud Flaps restock in the online store?

EDD: July 14 - August 03

Config: MY LR base config - Ordered 5/9 - Profile Complete 5/10 - Pickup Marina Del Rey

Long-time lurker, but I haven't seen anyone share this info yet! Got this text today:

I didn't get the June text before. I also got a follow-up confirmation text after I replied. But I've been reading these forums long enough to know not to get my hopes up 😂

Config: MY LR base config - Ordered 5/9 - Profile Complete 5/10 - Pickup Marina Del Rey

im also waiting on a MY LR base config, ordered on 5/6, profile complete 5/7 with pickup in burbank. typical...us valley folk left out here to melt and be forgotten by tesla while the sun shines down on the westside lol jk. hope it's real for you and fingers crossed i get the same text soon.

I am hoping for news soon - ordered the same configuration but on 5/16 in Rocklin. Our EDD is July 22-August 11

im also waiting on a MY LR base config, ordered on 5/6, profile complete 5/7 with pickup in burbank. typical...us valley folk left out here to melt and be forgotten by tesla while the sun shines down on the westside lol jk. hope it's real for you and fingers crossed i get the same text soon.
Why would a MY want to roast in the Valley when it can enjoy the westside beach weather? They designed them to be smarter than that! 😜 😜 😜

Looking forward to being stuck in traffic together in all our shiny new Y's!!

• Funny
Reactions: Greg007 and ucsdsig
Tesla has been messing up and letting the start of my EDD get within a week (a first that I remember, anyway)!

EDD: July 14 - August 03 - must...not...let...my...hopes...go...up... :oops:
Mine have got to with 2 days edd. Then stepped day by day.
Around June 14th I had an EDD date of June 16th through 30th.

The next day it went to June 17th through 30th. It literally did that every single day until it said June 27th through 30th. At that point it went September.

As of this morning it says.

Estimated Delivery: July 09 - July 27​

Sounds great, Do I believe it, nope.
I would think I would have a VIN before it would be delivered tomorrow.

🤬

Reactions: JustYNot
Mine have got to with 2 days edd. Then stepped day by day.
Around June 14th I had an EDD date of June 16th through 30th.

The next day it went to June 17th through 30th. It literally did that every single day until it said June 27th through 30th. At that point it went September.

As of this morning it says.

Estimated Delivery: July 09 - July 27​

Sounds great, Do I believe it, nope.
I would think I would have a VIN before it would be delivered tomorrow.

🤬
Did you receive the text from the delivery team requesting a response of "ASAP" and address confirmation if ready to take delivery?

Im following your order. Ordered ours 4/25. Still no vin. Same config. Same location. Goodluck to us!