Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslarati: Tesla’s US-made Model Y gets Bioweapon Defense Mode with hospital-grade HEPA filter.

Reactions: Zorg and JustYNot
Teslarati: Tesla’s US-made Model Y gets Bioweapon Defense Mode with hospital-grade HEPA filter.
Who is going to post first evidence? Wonder what the VIN start range of this feature is.

Update: ordered 5/14 Los Angeles - date has jumped around throughout process from June to September and now July 15- Aug 4. Keeps pushing a couple days out at a time. Still no Vin. MY LR white on black, black rims, nothing else. I’ve heard of same spec going to others with later order dates in OC. If it doesn’t arrive by August 1 will be getting a different car out of necessity.

Update: ordered 5/14 Los Angeles - date has jumped around throughout process from June to September and now July 15- Aug 4. Keeps pushing a couple days out at a time. Still no Vin. MY LR white on black, black rims, nothing else. I’ve heard of same spec going to others with later order dates in OC. If it doesn’t arrive by August 1 will be getting a different car out of necessity.
Right. I’ll be getting a rental car for necessity until I get the MY. 😂

Ordered 5/8 LR white/white. Got a vin 7/3. Got a text 7/9 to schedule for delivery. Im taking delivery on Tuesday. Its a pickup at Burbank, but they are gonna deliver it to my address. I called them if i could just pick it up, but they said theres no more pickups due to covid..
interesting. my edd seems to have settled at 7/14 - 7/26 after a week of moving around at 7/10 - 7/27, but still no VIN (5/6 order date). i was also picking up in burbank, wondering if the move to delivery is due to the rise in delta variant cases, or maybe they are receiving fewer cars so it just makes more sense to deliver. either way, will be interesting because we're in a townhouse and the entrance to our 2-car garage is technically an alleyway and the front of our house is a residential street, not sure where they will leave it, especially because i've been waiting to get a VIN to sell my fiancee's current car and transfer my current car over to her.