Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O
Early morning surprises…Got my vin 23xxxx edd 7/20-7/24. When should I expect an actual delivery time request?

Wow! The MSM MYP definitely comes faster if you ordered on 6/12. I ordered MSM LR on 5/31. EDD isn't too far off...well, today it's 7/28 - 8/17. But that's just two days sooner than yesterday and probably different from when it will most likely go the opposite direction tomorrow. 😂

O

Wow! The MSM MYP definitely comes faster if you ordered on 6/12. I ordered MSM LR on 5/31. EDD isn't too far off...well, today it's 7/28 - 8/17. But that's just two days sooner than yesterday and probably different from when it will most likely go the opposite direction tomorrow. 😂
April order here and my EDD is still in October. Wishing it would at least change to July/August like yours! Haha. We can only dream!

My original order date EDD is 5/15. Also says October. Yesterday it was September 18-30th though. Not expecting to get it until then.

I had that exact time- released my order 7/12, and it's changed twice: sept 20-30, and today sept 21-30. Just seems like it's getting more accurate. haha
@ MTBevrider My situation is similar to yours. Ordered 5/15. Hold released 6/24. EDD October.

Reactions: MTBevrider
for me, i just assumed the july dates my edd range kept on resetting to were the actual dates. ended up being right as 7/16 - 7/27 was my most consistent date range, and i'm now taking delivery today. from VIN to delivery (today) it was about 6 days, and seeing that you ordered a week-ish after me and are also located in socal, you might still be looking at a late july delivery. it moves quickly once you get a VIN.
Yup. This isn't my first Tesla rodeo. This time is actually better than last time, if you can believe that.

For those that received VINs, what time of the day does it show up? Thanks

In the past when I've gotten 3 VIN's from Tesla (one for my original Model Y order back in March, the others for a Model 3), they've all shown up on my account in the afternoon after 2pm PST. I'm sure they'll just show up whenever they're available and entered into the system, but mine were always in the afternoon.

From what I've been seeing, EDD updates on your account around 5am PST each day.

Reactions: alsetmylr