Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So your initial order price, you bit the bullet and are paying the difference in the white interior or 1000 plus 1000 for the 2 price increase since May 24th? 2200 with taxes all in?
I placed my order May 29 so the price I guess had gone up by then. (Not too sure what it was before) From my original order I am only paying the $1000 extra for the white interior

I placed my order May 29 so the price I guess had gone up by then. (Not too sure what it was before) From my original order I am only paying the $1000 extra for the white interior
That is my issue (opposite actually). I’m locked in at $48990 base price. $4000 in increases since then.

That could entirely be a reason for my order to be delayed. Not MYP and not FSD for the revenue. 🤣

update: received my model y today! delivery was originally scheduled for 9 am - 6 pm but received a text to confirm delivery this afternoon (around 1 pm) with an updated timeframe of 9 am - 11 pm. i was obsessively checking up and down my block in between work meetings (i live in a townhouse in a residential neighborhood and my garage is located in an alleyway behind my unit, told them to park it on the residential street), and saw a white model y on my block at around 7 pm with new plates. checked into the app and was prompted to accept delivery. once i did, the car was unlocked. did the checklist - didn't find a single thing wrong, no obvious panel gaps, dings, or paint scuffs and didn't notice any smudges/scratches in the interior. no mudflaps or ppf as far as i can tell. i do have bio defense mode though. spent the next 30 mins getting used to regen breaking around the neighborhood until my fiancee got home from work and then I parked it in the garage for the night to charge. never received a text, call, or email to inform me delivery happened - i'm assuming by accepting delivery when i saw my car it overrode whatever alert they were supposed to send. anyway, my time has come...i'm free from this forum. good luck to the rest of you!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    861 KB · Views: 47
Hmmm might want to check the full breakdown. If you ordered May 29th, price as of May 21st was 51,990. Then in June it went up to 52,990 (current price).
Congrats on the order and pickup though, top dolla make’em holla.

Attachments

• E3AF4180-9A9A-4571-A0B7-15F256338396.jpeg
    E3AF4180-9A9A-4571-A0B7-15F256338396.jpeg
    537.8 KB · Views: 43
Welcome to the club. It's been 149 days as of today since I placed & finalized my order on a very similar spec (wht w/ blk interior, 5-seater, 20" Induction wheels, tow pkg, no FSD).

I'm well past being beyond worried, it's mind-boggling :p
Ugh ... I feel sick 🤕 wish I had found this thread before I placed my order and made big decisions without a clue to Tesla’s madness!!

Reactions: JustYNot
On “October” EDD date now since Saturday. Spoke to SA yesterday who said it’s a “glitch” and should still expect delivery in “August”. I’m at day ~68 now with October EDD - shoot me! Hope this saga comes to an end soon - especially because as of yesterday I have no car until this thing arrives. Thank you Tesla for your 0/10 communication