Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 6.57.41 PM.png

63 days since order. July's EDD trending downward... Been +2 to +22 days for the last several days...

Today was my “lucky day”. I was able to get one of the new inventory that popped up this morning(5miles on it ). Same config except for white interior. I couldn’t wait any longer …..Picking up tomorrow! Good Luck Everyone 🙂

FYI: when I got the VIN I called my SA. He said to wait for a call for confirmation. (Got VIN at 11:30am) I couldn’t wait and called the Burbank location where it’s being dropped off. Called a few times around 5pm until someone picked up. Good thing I did because I got scheduled for pick up right away.

Today was my “lucky day”. I was able to get one of the new inventory that popped up this morning(5miles on it ). Same config except for white interior. I couldn’t wait any longer …..Picking up tomorrow! Good Luck Everyone 🙂

FYI: when I got the VIN I called my SA. He said to wait for a call for confirmation. (Got VIN at 11:30am) I couldn’t wait and called the Burbank location where it’s being dropped off. Called a few times around 5pm until someone picked up. Good thing I did because I got scheduled for pick up right away.
How were you able to get one of the new inventory cars? Did you call your SA randomly and ask if they had any? Super excited for you!

Today was my “lucky day”. I was able to get one of the
How were you able to get one of the new inventory cars? Did you call your SA randomly and ask if they had any? Super excited for you!
call me crazy 😜 but I had the page on my phone and kept refreshing every minute or so… I was determined today lol. called my SA once I got the loan approved. (He was shocked that I got it )

Reactions: JustYNot
Today was my “lucky day”. I was able to get one of the

call me crazy 😜 but I had the page on my phone and kept refreshing every minute or so… I was determined today lol. called my SA once I got the loan approved. (He was shocked that I got it )
So your initial order price, you bit the bullet and are paying the difference in the white interior or 1000 plus 1000 for the 2 price increase since May 24th? 2200 with taxes all in?

Welcome to the club. It's been 149 days as of today since I placed & finalized my order on a very similar spec (wht w/ blk interior, 5-seater, 20" Induction wheels, tow pkg, no FSD).

I'm well past being beyond worried, it's mind-boggling :p
I hope it's not the wheels have to look back to see if deliveries with same wheel type have been made

Reactions: LSJR