Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go on with your bad self baby! Workkk.

Did you get an email stating you got a vin or how did you find out ?
No communication...just happened to check the website (like my dozens of checks a day "just happen"). Called a random SA and he said my car just came out of the factory, so waiting for them to reach out and enable the "Review Agreements" button...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BaddieBleu and LSJR
I received a call from MDR DC, a bot voice asked me if I want to keep the scheduled delivery date or not, or did I want to speak to someone, I wanted to have someone speak to me directly and to see if I can have the car picked up today since I'm living very close to the DC, then the bot said they would call me back. No one call me yet so far, and another text message came in later saying that I confirmed home delivery for tomorrow 9a-6p.....Such a wide window... Well, I wouldn't say there was any real communication offered from DC, frustrated but I think the car will be there anyways tomorrow.

Everything is perfect!!! A pretty girl drove my car to my house. The waiting time is worthy!

Attachments

• 157945DE-2B84-4AE4-B8FF-1BEC78E29CFF.jpeg
    157945DE-2B84-4AE4-B8FF-1BEC78E29CFF.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 49