Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received notification that my car is ready for delivery. I ordered in January of this year but placed on on hold until two-three weeks ago. VIN is 238xxx and when I check the Teslainfo site, it says the car could have been manufactured between March through May of this year. With that build, what can I expect to have in the car? Would it have the Hepa filter like I see some people receiving or is this build too early on?
Well, based on earlier posts (like #20,052 ), the filter should be there.

Well, the magical day has finally arrived! At the ass crack of dawn, I received VIN 239XXX! Delivery immediately changed to Aug 3-6.
I agree with so many others like @Where’s my car that if I had know to complete my order page on April 19th, I probably would have received my car in June or early July. But I didn’t know better and completed my order page at the beginning of May. My fault.
This process has been a pain and so very awful, but I truly thank you all for the help and comradery! Hang tight everyone!! Hoping for a smooth delivery process!
Congrats! Yes, not completing the profile almost certainly keeps people out of the queue - I think it’s responsible for most of the April orders that remain on this forum. Go get that car ASAP before tesla changes their mind!

Do new Model Y's come with the J1772 charging adapter:

Why yes Mr. Rubbertoe, they most certainly do.

RT

Reactions: Cousin Eddie
Well, the magical day has finally arrived! At the ass crack of dawn, I received VIN 239XXX! Delivery immediately changed to Aug 3-6.
I agree with so many others like @Where’s my car that if I had know to complete my order page on April 19th, I probably would have received my car in June or early July. But I didn’t know better and completed my order page at the beginning of May. My fault.
This process has been a pain and so very awful, but I truly thank you all for the help and comradery! Hang tight everyone!! Hoping for a smooth delivery process!
Same VIN range and EDD :)

Reactions: kmconnor4
So here‘s a tip that my friend just found out last night when he went into the Tesla store to talk to somebody there about his order update, since his EDD has been saying Sep 26 - Oct 16.

He ordered & finalized everything on May 6 using Tesla financing but had his SA switch to cash on June 12. His SA removed his financing on his account so he could change it to cash, and he selected The cash option right away on his account, but his SA didn’t push the change through until almost 3 weeks later on June 26. Because of that, it bumped him to the back of the line so now his May order that he should be taking delivery on right about now has been pushed to October.

Lesson here is that changing ANYTHING on your order (even your registration info if you’re updating the mailing/shipping address because you moved), after it’s been finalized will automatically bump you to the back of the line.

Reactions: ModYLA
Took delivery of our White on White LR yesterday! Exactly 80 days from profile completion. Picked her up from Burbank which was really smooth. They have you check in with your DL and then go down to a level of the parking structure to find your car. A lot of cars and a lot of people picking up yesterday.

The car is in excellent shape. Inspected it thoroughly and only found one body gap issue (see picture) with the trunk. Paint and interior are flawless. Only other little issue was that the keys were warped but they replaced them immediately.

I am very grateful for this forum because I don’t know how I would have coped with this ridiculous waiting process without you all. I will say that it is absolutely worth the wait! Damn you, Elon haha.
When did you order?

What structure did they have you guys go into to get the cars? The Crunch Fitness??

For everyone having issues with accessing their account you can try restarting your computer. I had the same issue where I would refresh and hit account the page would not load. The only way I was able to re-gain access was to restart my computer.
This happened to me the other day, I just had to clear my cache/cookies on my browser.

Reactions: Vanessafromcal