Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 4/19 but I didn’t complete my order page until the first week of May. So it’s partially my fault and just a massive delay. Haha. Complete all required fields on your order page, people!
Agree, same here. Booked the car on Mar 23rd, with a hold till late May to get a clarity on the EV rebates which now I think was stupid of me. Also for some reason there was big surge in demand for the MYLR in early May which forced me to close the order on 05/16. But the only catch i dint realize was not to believe the EDD :)

I ordered 4/19 but I didn’t complete my order page until the first week of May. So it’s partially my fault and just a massive delay. Haha. Complete all required fields on your order page, people!
I placed my order on 7/31. On my account page I've completed all of the required fields that I am able to (Insurance, Driver's License, DC selection, etc.). But in the Agreements section, the Review button is still grayed out. I assume that I've "completed all required fields" and Review will activate once I get closer to my EDD? Or is Tesla just checking all of my entries and it will activate shortly?

Attachments

• agreements.png
    agreements.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 49
I placed my order on 7/31. On my account page I've completed all of the required fields that I am able to (Insurance, Driver's License, DC selection, etc.). But in the Agreements section, the Review button is still grayed out. I assume that I've "completed all required fields" and Review will activate once I get closer to my EDD? Or is Tesla just checking all of my entries and it will activate shortly?
It’ll update once you get the vin.

Reactions: e645824
I am taking delivery today. It didn't allow me to click it until I agreed to have my car delivered today. It is the same order agreement that is over to the right, you should be able to access it by clicking view.

Correct. If you’ve uploaded your insurance info, then your profile should be “complete” and ready to go. The greyed out agreements button is once you have a vin and delivery is scheduled. Sounds like you’re all good.

Placed an order on 7/28 for a Blue Y w/ 5 seat black interior and 20" induction wheels. Spoke to an advisor at the Walnut Creek store, and he indicated that November was likely, October was possible for delivery. Hoping it's on the earlier side after taking a test drive ...

Reactions: Yes007
Placed an order on 7/28 for a Blue Y w/ 5 seat black interior and 20" induction wheels. Spoke to an advisor at the Walnut Creek store, and he indicated that November was likely, October was possible for delivery. Hoping it's on the earlier side after taking a test drive ...
Website says December for new orders - I was promised up and down from my SA a June 30 delivery for my May 14 order… at the time delivery estimates were 2-8 weeks. Still waiting 11 weeks later… SAs have no idea when or how cars will be allocated, but if you want your car sooner order a MYP - those seem to arrive much faster

Reading though these threads non stop and seeing all your misery makes me feel a little better. It's something I can relate to.

Living 15 mins from the Fremont factoryi just know I'll get it the last day of the month.
I'm 2 hours from Fremont so I'm in the same boat. The one thing that might relieve the short-term pressure on Fremont in the next couple of months is that Shanghai is now exporting quite a bit (Teslarati reports that it is now Tesla's primary export hub). And if Texas comes on-line, then things will also be better for those of us in California.

In other words, I'm hoping that my present EDD of "December" doesn't slip into Jan/Feb. But at this point, I'm still awaiting a real EDD date since I know that "December" is just an EOQ placeholder :cool:

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Hi. Orders my MY on 5/24 and it was saying 9-13 weeks. The dates are changing every day, and as of today, it’s showing Aug11-31. I’ve counted 13 weeks will be due on Aug 23d. Do you guys think I can call Tesla and complain?
Dissatisfied with their service at all
Been waiting 2,5 month
And don’t have car at all for 2 months already

Hi. Orders my MY on 5/24 and it was saying 9-13 weeks. The dates are changing every day, and as of today, it’s showing Aug11-31. I’ve counted 13 weeks will be due on Aug 23d. Do you guys think I can call Tesla and complain?
Been waiting 2,5 month
Covid is impacting supply chains for all auto manufacturers, specifically chip shortages. Your experience is pretty much par for the course unfortunately, and calling to complain would be fruitless. Not going to magically make a car appear, and there isn’t anybody you could talk to who would change the situation. Just a waiting game!

Reactions: LSJR
I'm 2 hours from Fremont so I'm in the same boat. The one thing that might relieve the short-term pressure on Fremont in the next couple of months is that Shanghai is now exporting quite a bit (Teslarati reports that it is now Tesla's primary export hub). And if Texas comes on-line, then things will also be better for those of us in California.

In other words, I'm hoping that my present EDD of "December" doesn't slip into Jan/Feb. But at this point, I'm still awaiting a real EDD date since I know that "December" is just an EOQ placeholder :cool:

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton
I don’t necessarily think factory capacity is the issue, it’s the shortage of raw materials and parts due to COVID related supply chain issues. Lots of industries are seeing it - so
factories aren’t the bottle neck, it’s the inputs

Been waiting 2,5 month
Hahaha call who? I’m 5/14 and still waiting. Current orders are a 5 month wait - this is tesla unfortunately, you have to take it or leave jt

Reactions: YForMeee