Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked there and came up empty handled but I’ll check again. I honestly think it’s missing. Is it visible or tucked somewhere weird??? I even posted about it on here but no one has replied just yet (that’s why this thread and group of people is my favorite!)
@jp2021 you were right! I found it. Right under my nose. It looks like a part of the glove box itself so I seriously couldn’t “see” it. 🤣

Attachments

• 8D4B6F13-ECE1-4845-99B8-03DF9E776B16.jpeg
    8D4B6F13-ECE1-4845-99B8-03DF9E776B16.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 76
Ha - I bought the 128G drive while waiting. Are you saying they come with a USB drive already?
Yup! But I did hear that is a bit small and other drives have better storage and speeds so there isn’t ‘skipping’. Left sentry mode on at home and in the empty dark garage it recorded 30 clips in 30 minutes….. ummmmm, not sure why but for now, I just disabled sentry for when “home”

Reactions: Sophos
Again EDD +1 day
7/24 : 7/26-8/14
7/25 : 7/27-8/14
7/26 : 7/28-8/15
7/27 : 7/29-8/14
7/28 : 7/30-8/17
7/29 : 7/31-8/19
7/30 : 8/1-8/18
7/31 : 8/2-8/17
8/1 : 8/3-8/19
8/2 : 8/4-8/18
8/3 : 8/5-8/19
8/4 : 8/6-8/18
8/5 : 8/7-8/19
8/6 : 8/8-8/19
So you just got your vin and your EDD was 8/8-8/19 just like mine, ans the same spec! Such a tease, I want my VIN too!!!

Reactions: kangkun12
I called the Lake Forest location where I ordered my car (My SA has been MIA since I ordered), they changed my account to finance, put in that I was financing with DCU, and put down the cash amount I was paying. I went in and paid the cash down, hopefully, that will help secure the car since I have seen others lose their VIN's. And I don't have financing yet I won't start that process until Monday or Tuesday.

Reactions: Tes60
Awesome!! congrats! keep me posted on any contact from Tesla, we are picking up from same place :)
Thank you~ I called tesla buena park after got the vin, it will be delivered my home(just 5min away from tesla center).
If your home is more than 15 miles from your Tesla, you will have to pick up.
My MY Is at factory now, it will be arrived on 08/10 at buena park. If there are no problems when they inspect it, it will be delivered straight to my house.

Reactions: AlB3 and TiggerOC
Thank you~ I called tesla buena park after got the vin, it will be delivered my home(just 5min away from tesla center).
If your home is more than 15 miles from your Tesla, you will have to pick up.
My MY Is at factory now, it will be arrived on 08/10 at buena park. If there are no problems when they inspect it, it will be delivered straight to my house.
I live with in 15 miles from SC. Seems like mine also will be delivered. again long way to go for mine.

So how does this work, if someone delivers, is there still an option to reject if there are issues and the rep will take it back. Or we have to accept it because they delivered? At SC we have option to reject there if there issues.

I called the Lake Forest location where I ordered my car (My SA has been MIA since I ordered), they changed my account to finance, put in that I was financing with DCU, and put down the cash amount I was paying. I went in and paid the cash down, hopefully, that will help secure the car since I have seen others lose their VIN's. And I don't have financing yet I won't start that process until Monday or Tuesday.
Heard people pay cash to only lose Vin and be refunded later - haven’t heard that in a while but it’s happened

I live with in 15 miles from SC. Seems like mine also will be delivered. again long way to go for mine.

So how does this work, if someone delivers, is there still an option to reject if there are issues and the rep will take it back. Or we have to accept it because they delivered? At SC we have option to reject there if there issues.
If there are any issues after delivery, you can take a picture any issues then report it through tesla app’s mobile service within 24hours. They can fix it.