Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all new member here from San Dimas.

I just got VIN for a 7 seater model Y(long range) without Auto-pilot. I ordered it in 5/19 and got my VIN today(07/31) and got email alerts for final payment. Its currently saying the delivery ETA is 08/01-08/11 at the Buena Park location.

Is there a estimate on window for final delivery?

View attachment 690030

Picked up my the car today (08/07) at Buena Park. Wife is really happy.

My EDD is back. 8/1 order. Was December then blank and now December is back. I’m borrowing a car until my order comes. Been thinking about buying a cheap beater if it really will take to December or longer to do my commutes then sell or donate it when my order comes in. Hmmm

My EDD is back. 8/1 order. Was December then blank and now December is back. I’m borrowing a car until my order comes. Been thinking about buying a cheap beater if it really will take to December or longer to do my commutes then sell or donate it when my order comes in. Hmmm
That's what we did. Took advantage of the crazy hot used car market and sold our car. Bought a $2k beater to get us by 'til ... "October".

Reactions: mrfeb14