Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are willing to put in the time, you can likely grab something close to what you are waiting for. Could take a few days of nonstop vigilance. You’ll likely have to compromise on something though. I almost grabbed an inventory vehicle that was almost an exact match but had white interior. I ultimately decided to wait for what I had ordered. If you’re more flexible, then it’s a viable option.
Did they have more performance or more long range in your search?

I don't know why i check my account so much because I only ordered 9 days ago and knew it would be December, possibly 2022. This morning before 5am it said December after going back and forth between being black and saying december for the last few days. Now says Nov 4 - Nov 24. I'm shocked by that if it's real.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 07/31 and the EDD started as "December". Then a few days later it was blank. Then the next week back to "December". Now blank again. So be glad that you actually have a month and some digits :D But yes, it will bounce around quite a bit between now and actual delivery.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: blank
DC: Stockton

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 07/31 and the EDD started as "December". Then a few days later it was blank. Then the next week back to "December". Now blank again. So be glad that you actually have a month and some digits :D But yes, it will bounce around quite a bit between now and actual delivery.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: blank
DC: Stockton
BTW you meet the post count requirement to add a signature now if you prefer to avoid having to type out order details haha

I picked up my Tesla on Friday and it was the worst pick up experience ever. The staff were dismissive and condescending. They turned what should have been a fun and enjoyable experience into a miserable one. I nearly refused delivery just based on that experience alone. Alas once I sat in the car I figured I’d just let it go and drive the thing home.

Anyways, I ordered a new outdoor cover for it and I don’t need it anymore, it’s brand new in the box. Tesla is currently sold out. Anyone want it for what I paid for it?

Reactions: jpy1980 and Yes007
I scheduled another test drive today and too it out for 90 minutes.

the last two test drives I had with the 20” wheels—uncomfortable. This one felt more uncomfortable than the performance one I test drove previously. The 19” wheels, although test drove in May, felt the best but that’s a distant memory.

My Edd shows 8/14-9/2. When I asked the lady for my “soft date” she said November but they could “put a note in asking I get it by end of September.” She was a bit of a dunce and appeared clueless.

alas, the wait continues. I’m still borrowing a friends Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible with a 6-sp. it’s way more fun to drive than the Tesla but not child seat friendly and is 15 years old.

If it wasn’t for the supercharging network, which EV would you opt for? The E Tron looks nice but the price tag of the Kia is enticing as a commuter car.

Reactions: Falcon73
I scheduled another test drive today and too it out for 90 minutes.

the last two test drives I had with the 20” wheels—uncomfortable. This one felt more uncomfortable than the performance one I test drove previously. The 19” wheels, although test drove in May, felt the best but that’s a distant memory.

My Edd shows 8/14-9/2. When I asked the lady for my “soft date” she said November but they could “put a note in asking I get it by end of September.” She was a bit of a dunce and appeared clueless.

alas, the wait continues. I’m still borrowing a friends Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible with a 6-sp. it’s way more fun to drive than the Tesla but not child seat friendly and is 15 years old.

If it wasn’t for the supercharging network, which EV would you opt for? The E Tron looks nice but the price tag of the Kia is enticing as a commuter car.
what’s “soft date”?