Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like 3 months is now the average for almost colors. Any other color besides white seems like they only make at end of quarter in batches. I'm done checking my EDD and will just wait for that magical text message saying the car is ready.
Hmm.... my EDD is 11/4-11/24 (8/1 order) and I ordered black. So assuming you are correct my EDD is going to slip to end of the year. I am not in a hurry but of course I'd prefer it sooner. I guess we'll see.

I'm at 74 days since my order. For the past week the EDD was slowly pushing a day at the front but shrinking overall to an 11 day window. Yesterday it was 8/13-8/24. I was really starting to believe I'd see a VIN this week as many people see them around the 70 day mark - as well as having their EDD window shrink to 10 days.

Today it's 9/13-9/30. Hopefully, this is just one of the random dates shifts I've experienced in the past and it comes back to August tomorrow or in the next few days. Or even better I get a VIN!

I'm at 74 days since my order. For the past week the EDD was slowly pushing a day at the front but shrinking overall to an 11 day window. Yesterday it was 8/13-8/24. I was really starting to believe I'd see a VIN this week as many people see them around the 70 day mark - as well as having their EDD window shrink to 10 days.

Today it's 9/13-9/30. Hopefully, this is just one of the random dates shifts I've experienced in the past and it comes back to August tomorrow or in the next few days. Or even better I get a VIN!

I hope your EDD will go back to August.

Reactions: pmccoub
New to this group: MY LR red/white order date 07/11 EDD: 10/4-10/24, soft date from SA 10/12 ☹️

I'm jealous. :) I also ordered a MY LR red/white; just a couple of weeks after you, but my EDD has been bouncing back and forth between "December" (literally "December" with no date) and blank (no EDD at all) every few days. As of this morning it is back to December. I'm glad that you have a date -- although we realize that these EDD's change quite a bit.

Based on other comments in this thread, the factory seems to give preferential treatment to Performance. Although with my red exterior ($2k), white interior ($1k), and tow ($1k) I'm adding lots of profit to the car and would hope that Tesla would prioritize me too.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Reactions: Taureans77
EDD now 8/14 - 8/28, end date pushed back by +4 days....feels close yet so far.

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

Modified on 7/9:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21
8/7: 8/9 - 8/21
8/9: 8/10 - 8/21
8/10: 8/12 - 8/22
8/11: 8/13 - 8/24
8/12: 8/14 - 8/28 as of today!

I'm jealous. :) I also ordered a MY LR red/white; just a couple of weeks after you, but my EDD has been bouncing back and forth between "December" (literally "December" with no date) and blank (no EDD at all) every few days. As of this morning it is back to December. I'm glad that you have a date -- although we realize that these EDD's change quite a bit.

Based on other comments in this thread, the factory seems to give preferential treatment to Performance. Although with my red exterior ($2k), white interior ($1k), and tow ($1k) I'm adding lots of profit to the car and would hope that Tesla would prioritize me too.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton
I wish I could have faith in that Edd and the soft date that they gave me. Based on the conversation right here with day 80 and day 90ish…we late bloomers may even be pushed even more. I was contemplating on going with performance just to get it already but I actually like the LR specs better so I really need to practice patience. Good luck to us all. Or May the odds be ever in our favor 😳

Just some advice, if you get your VIN assigned, maybe give it 24 hours and then just call the location you’re taking delivery. I had no updates on my profile since VIN yesterday, called the SB location, the guy was super helpful and set up my delivery for Sunday. He said my car literally just came off the truck!

So I am literally ubering from the airport to pick up my baby on Sunday! What a weekend.

Just some advice, if you get your VIN assigned, maybe give it 24 hours and then just call the location you’re taking delivery. I had no updates on my profile since VIN yesterday, called the SB location, the guy was super helpful and set up my delivery for Sunday. He said my car literally just came off the truck!

So I am literally ubering from the airport to pick up my baby on Sunday! What a weekend.
Congrats again! Give me your blessings.

Reactions: Dnv15