Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, you need to be a member to apply for a loan, but no referral needed. Just sign up. Say you are affiliated with one of their causes. One of them just requires a $10 donation, which I gave but honestly I never saw the connection or requirement in the DCU account creation process. I did it for a good cause and to be on the up and up. I may or may not use DCU but happy to donate the $10.

No referrals are necessary, just a small cash reward for referrals. Not needed though.

Edit: My ‘cause’ was the "Reach out for Schools". $10 donation.
Great thank you

I seriously have THE most uneventful EDD compared to seemingly everyone. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. While everyone has some form of movement, whether it be forwards or backwards, I have had the same EDD for what seems like 3 weeks straight. Sept 11- Sept 30. 😑

Reactions: Suhleese
I seriously have THE most uneventful EDD compared to seemingly everyone. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. While everyone has some form of movement, whether it be forwards or backwards, I have had the same EDD for what seems like 3 weeks straight. Sept 11- Sept 30. 😑

Same with LR order. It’s been holding steady at 9/9 - 9/29 for almost a month now.

Might jump up or down by a day here & there, but it always eventually goes back to those dates. Never received an Aug EDD, and fortunately nothing in Oct or later.

Reactions: mcp105 and DZMY
Hm. I was going to switch two weeks ago but was told my EDD would be the same as my LR..clearly it isn’t. Your EDD range is better than my LR and you just switched a couple of days ago.
yeah my long range was 11/2-11/30 before i switched (8/1 order). I am about 40 miles from the factory if that makes a difference. The earlier delivery was just the final nail to get me to upgrade to what I already wanted. We already have a MYLR for trips if the 20ish mile difference proves to be an issue.

I'm beginning to think the SAs have no clue and are just making up things. Here are emails from my SA at various times:
On 7/9: "Your vehicle is estimated to be ready from the factory end of next week."
On 7/29: "I'm looking into your account and it looks like we're almost there. The car is estimated to be finished beginning of August"
On 8/18: "I checked your account and I'm seeing an estimated end of August. It looks like you'll be matched very soon. We're almost there and I know the car will be worth it. Thank you for your patience!"
I ordered 5/24 for Buena Park as well. EDD this morning went farther away to 8/26 - 9/15. Don’t have a SA assigned. Mind sharing the email address of your SA? 😁

It seems to be inline with my EDD. See my signature.

Reactions: mcp105
I see hitch is sold out online. I wonder if that is causing some delays in those who have order with hitch. Mine has a hitch and has been pushed back two weeks in the last few days.

I also ordered my MYLR with a hitch. The EDD has either been blank or has said "December". 07/31 to December 1 would be 17.5 weeks. Seems excessive based on other folks' experiences. So perhaps their "December" is just a punt until they actually get more hitches in-stock.

I'm actually looking forward to getting on the EDD roller coaster. I can't even make a spiffy graph with just "December" 😄

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton