Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They put the following in their comment:
1 (888) 518-3752
1 for sales, then 1, then zip code.

I actually called and got a VERY specific date which is BEYOND the EDD on my account by about two weeks. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I called this number just now and all it did was redirect me to my local Tesla location - and then the sales advisor told me that my order will be delivered in late September but, it could come sooner. lol, these guys are just talking out of their butts.

I called this number just now and all it did was redirect me to my local Tesla location - and then the sales advisor told me that my order will be delivered in late September but, it could come sooner. lol, these guys are just talking out of their butts.
I called the number and received a redirect to the local Tesla location, could only leave a message and am now waiting for a call back. Texted my SA and have yet to hear back. I'm now on day 94 since my OD and profile of 5/31. Have had several EDDs with the current October 2-22. MYLR, white, black interior, 19 inch, 5 seater, no tow, no fsd, no xtras at all. Oh yeah and no VIN. It should not be that hard, especially when comparable MYLRs are shipped back each and I am in Sacramento.

Same EDD of 9/18-9/30 after the generic October over the weekend (can't remember if that's when everyone's shifted?)

On a side note.. my wall connector arrived. Took only a day to ship and arrive considering it came from Tracy, CA.

Reactions: PB FUTED
Same EDD of 9/18-9/30 after the generic October over the weekend (can't remember if that's when everyone's shifted?)

On a side note.. my wall connector arrived. Took only a day to ship and arrive considering it came from Tracy, CA.

Did it come from Tracy, or the Tesla warehouse in Lathrop ?
18280 S Harlan Rd, Lathrop, CA 95330

I asking just because I live near Tracy and wasn't aware of a Tesla center there.

Thanks,

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Starting to wonder, again, if it’s the color we chose. Don’t see a lot of MSM being delivered or getting VINs. Granted, you ordered a month after me but my EDD says September 11 - September 30 and I called yesterday and was given a VERY specific date of October 7 which doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m already at Day 94, about two weeks past the range I was given when I placed the order.

How often do you guys see your delivery date change? Mine has been stuck for about a week now
Same 9/15-9/30 this week. 9/6-9/26 for almost a month prior to that. I don't think I will get a car before Dec.. OD 6/11. Tired of Tesla BS..

I'm trying to hold my breath but I am excited. It went from Dec19-Jan7----->Nov 28-December9---->Sept 20-30----->January---->Sept 19-30. It would be nuts looking at this thread and seeing those with May OD still not having cars if I got mine.
It's Tesla -- the lack of a true queue logic (that anyone outside of Tesla can decipher, anyway) means if you get yours before May OD orders, it wouldn't be too surprising... but would it be nuts? Well, their whole delivery date system is nuts so this would just be part of the whole nutty ecosystem.

Reactions: Reebles
On the one hand, I'm jealous you got your 7/15 order from California Blue MYLR VIN before my 05/28 Blue MYLR. On the other hand, great to see some Blue MYLR orders getting filled!

Congrats!
There just no rhyme or reason how these orders are filled. 7/15 OD gets it before the 5/28 OD? I’m happy for you. I’m just frustrated bc the rest of us are still waiting.

How often do you guys see your delivery date change? Mine has been stuck for about a week now
Last change for many folks I've seen was to a generic date (such as October or January) on Saturday, Aug 28. Then on Monday, Aug 30, most of those folks reverted back to an EDD date range but it was with days added to the range (for me, it was +10/6 but varies per individual). I think many folks have had steady EDD range since Monday, Aug 30.

I asking just because I live near Tracy and wasn't aware of a Tesla center there.

Thanks,

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31

Had to double check the box. Item was dropped off to Fed Ex in Tracy but address on the box was 17100 Murphy Parkway in Lathrop.

Reactions: e645824

All I can say is you got lucky that you got in one day. Both my orders are shipped out from Lathrop and typical Tesla sneaky style they generate tracking number by end of day I place order and that's it. The item never moves resulting in back and forth emails with [email protected] to move the package. And, it takes upwards of two weeks to receive. Tesla is not even good at delivering accessories, at least in my case.

Thanks,

Scott

--

Mine from Lathrop and based on my experience, it's the worst.

Reactions: e645824
All I can say is you got lucky that you got in one day. Both my orders are shipped out from Lathrop and typical Tesla sneaky style they generate tracking number by end of day I place order and that's it. The item never moves resulting in back and forth emails with [email protected] to move the package. And, it takes upwards of two weeks to receive. Tesla is not even good at delivering accessories, at least in my case.

Mine from Lathrop and based on my experience, it's the worst.

Yikes! I definitely was worried as I've heard they're a little sketch when it comes to shipping. Although the thread I saw was complaining about Fed Ex too and how either item never arrived though it said it was delivered. Made me a little nervous - esp since Tesla's customer service isn't consistent (as everyone has experienced with car delivery.) I do appreciate receiving it on time.. the night I ordered there was no indication on the page that delivery would be delayed. However, the following day when I rechecked the website, there was a disclaimer that stated deliveries would take 2-3 weeks once order was placed.

Now, whether I would've wanted the car sooner than the connector.. that's a different story. LOL!

There just no rhyme or reason how these orders are filled. 7/15 OD gets it before the 5/28 OD? I’m happy for you. I’m just frustrated bc the rest of us are still waiting.
The only thing I could think of is the whole outwards-in priority that Tesla seems to follow. Kind of like how all other states besides the west coast gets prioritized, maybe it's the same within CA...the further cities from Fremont first (like Costa Mesa vs San Jose). 🤷‍♀️

The only thing I could think of is the whole outwards-in priority that Tesla seems to follow. Kind of like how all other states besides the west coast gets prioritized, maybe it's the same within CA...the further cities from Fremont first (like Costa Mesa vs San Jose). 🤷‍♀️
You’re right. Factoring in transport, config, OD, and some luck that someone decided not to accept the order for whatever reason. I know a few people who did just that and let their car go. It’s the luck of the draw. Since there are so many WHT cars, the chances of getting bumped up is small…..sigh. I’m getting 👵🏼 waiting.

Reactions: DDubbsEV
They sure are. I ordered 7/1, it’s our second Tesla. My wife was then in accident (she’s ok), and the car will be in the shop until late October. Our insurance stopped covering our rental a week ago. My original edd was 8/8, slipped to october, back to september… I explained the situation to my SA to see if she could help out, and she “guaranteed” that I’d get mine in early September because she was gonna do something something. Now it’s early September and even though EDD is mid to late September, she said my car is “on track” to being delivered late September. Thanks for nothing. So now I guess we own two Teslas and have to pay for a rental to go to work 😒

Congrats what was your EDD history?. Mine was in September until the latest Octobergeddon then moved to 10/13-11/2. I was always hopeful for EoQ rush but now just hoping I don’t slide to Dec. EoQ. Must be out of white paint lol.
My EDD history was kind of strange. I received 2 VINs. I got a VIN 13 days after I placed my order on 7/15. The EDD from when I got the first VIN remained pretty constant. +2 days from current day to +7 days to current day, and every time I got to the +2 day it would move +2 days min/max again. Then got a 2nd VIN and the min +2 date didn't move when I hit that date, and got a text.

Reactions: TatisJr