Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When will it be BayArea’s turn ?

For Bay Area folks at busy DC's, they seem to like to just deposit them in people's driveways at 11:30pm at night on Sept 30. So you may have a surprise waiting for you then from the sneaky Tesla delivery elves ;)

I'm glad to see that Tesla has figured out how to make white seats again! I was getting worried.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

For Bay Area folks at busy DC's, they seem to like to just deposit them in people's driveways at 11:30pm at night on Sept 30. So you may have a surprise waiting for you then from the sneaky Tesla delivery elves ;)

I'm glad to see that Tesla has figured out how to make white seats again! I was getting worried.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
Haha I wish

--

Same, same. 😂 VINless friends, your turn is coming VERY soon!🙏🏻

Someone's white MY was delivered to Vallejo this afternoon. ;)

Attachments

• MY to Vallejo.JPG
    MY to Vallejo.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 57
Took delivery yesterday of my MYLR MSM/Black in Carlsbad,CA. While the 118 day wait from order to delivery made me question my sanity in purchasing a Tesla the delivery experience reinforced my decision. Smoothest “car buying” transaction I’ve ever had. I was in and out in 30 min. Took a checklist and a friend with me to help. I didn’t miss the “let me ask my manager” or “ how about some over priced Teflon” conversations. This is my first Tesla and so far the driving experience is just what I expected. Charged at home last night and ready for a new day!