Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered (for April, 2022 delivery) my MY LR, white on white, 5 passenger, Geminii wheels, no FSD and no trailer hitch. Saw the delivery truck in Stockton, CA and saw several MYs with build dates of 10/10/21 - that is yesterday.
What colors please???

Hope they speed up production so you get yours sooner than most of us. Good choice in color…those seem to roll out more than the MSM or other colors since it’s standard.

What is this?! My EDD has been holding steady for a little bit now, showing Oct 22nd to Nov 11th. Between a routine refresh of the page, the EDD is now showing Oct 14th and Oct 27th. Could this really be just two days away? Is this real?? Ordered on July 24th, profile complete
July 25th. MYLR7 midnight silver, black interior, induction wheels, tow, and no FSD.

Haha I’ve seen others reporting multiple changes per day, so maybe. Mine has only changed once (yesterday) since 8/30 and the 10/13 front end didn’t move. Trying to stay under 500 refreshes per day. ;)
Our window starts tomorrow too so even with an extension automatically checking it, I'm still manually refreshing it a lot "just in case" :p

Reactions: DrRamen and TatisJr
How'd you uhh... see the build dates on those MYs???
Yes, window stickers. I saw about 6 sitting there - most were white with black interior. One was red and one was silver metallic. My point in posting is that they are moving the cars very quickly after building them.

Attachments

• 427422E5-E681-425E-A2A8-D7138C51B534.jpeg
    427422E5-E681-425E-A2A8-D7138C51B534.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 364
  • EE361402-0F5E-435D-94DD-6F965C6CB096.jpeg
    EE361402-0F5E-435D-94DD-6F965C6CB096.jpeg
    457.5 KB · Views: 53
No change today. Window starts tomorrow. VIN or get pushed out?? I think I have an old Magic 8 ball somewhere I can consult.

Our window starts tomorrow too so even with an extension automatically checking it, I'm still manually refreshing it a lot "just in case" :p
Same here, window starts tomorrow.

Reactions: seeb
A stupid question : if you selected a delivery center during the initial order, but on the delivery appt has your home address, does this mean it will get delivered to your home?
Yes this was the case for me. Home delivery wasn't an option for me when I ordered but then when I got my text that delivery is scheduled, my home address was shown in on the reservation page and rep confirmed home delivery.

Reactions: Belowjobs
My delivery window is between 8 and 10 am today. However, no one from Tesla showed up.

Is that normal?

Texting back "Tesla Delivery Team" and no response yet. FWIW, I placed order online and never assigned or talked to any SA. The only TXT msg was from "Tesla Delivery Team" 2 days ago.

My delivery window is between 8 and 10 am today. However, no one from Tesla showed up.

Is that normal?

Texting back "Tesla Delivery Team" and no response yet. FWIW, I placed order online and never assigned or talked to any SA. The only TXT msg was from "Tesla Delivery Team" 2 days ago.
Can you call the delivery center you were assigned to when you initially ordered? You should have gotten an email with a (READ ME) subject and select option for new vehicle delivery on the prompt.

Can you call the delivery center you were assigned to when you initially ordered? You should have gotten an email with a (READ ME) subject and select option for new vehicle delivery on the prompt.
When I placed the order back in July, there was no option for home delivery for my area and need to pick up at Fremont, therefore no idea which delivery center is.

I got a txt message from a number from "Tesla Delivery Team" confirming home delivery. Tried to call back to the same number, but got a voice mail "thanks for the call..."?

I am glad to be able to work from home so I can be patient for all day. Just feel super weird...