Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 1657BBED-8178-4839-8C35-C191829DD335.jpeg
    1657BBED-8178-4839-8C35-C191829DD335.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 59
Ordered my MY performance, this week. When checking out it showed 4-8 weeks. (I live in CA). When I talked to my sales guy though, he told me that with September here, there will be a big push to finish the quarter strong. He said he was confident that I would have mine before the end of the month.

In your very screenshot, the first guy ordered Performance on 8/19 and got VIN on 9/12.
There is also one guy ordered on 7/13 and got VIN on 9/6. All Performance.

Respectfully that is not starting to get VINs. There has basically been 1 California vin per day since beginning of month and those two happen to be performance. That why i sorted by VIN received in California.

I ordered 8/11 performance and no VIN. As well as all the other people who commented no performance VINs after the fact it’s still random at this point

Respectfully that is not starting to get VINs. There has basically been 1 California vin per day since beginning of month and those two happen to be performance. That why i sorted by VIN received in California.

I ordered 8/11 performance and no VIN. As well as all the other people who commented no performance VINs after the fact it’s still random at this point

That is 1 California VIN per day that we can see. The tracker doesn't track every single delivery since it's completely voluntary.

i saw the thread on reddit that i posted. And then i called Santana row to ask and they told me the same thing. And said they would be driving it to home delivery. That could change but who knows, call advisor and ask.
Probably still a little too early to panic. I have experience with that DA and don't trust them. Plus the OP of that post edited and said they actually aren't doing a direct drop delivery for him.

Ordered my MY performance, this week. When checking out it showed 4-8 weeks. (I live in CA). When I talked to my sales guy though, he told me that with September here, there will be a big push to finish the quarter strong. He said he was confident that I would have mine before the end of the month.

Wow... they really are desperate to juice the numbers because there is no way an SA should be saying that with any level of confidence.

• Funny
Reactions: Sundiego26
Just got off the phone with my SA and he said my account shows a "soft build" date of 9/22 with a potential delivery date of 9/24. Although not concrete, it's still a step in the positive direction.

MY LR AWD white/black, induction rims, no FSD
Ordered 8/29
Delivery to Fresno