Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been pushing the limits a bit further when I go out. I can guarantee you that acceleration doesn't affect your score whatsoever. I've been jumping off lines and blasting away people at lights just like before hitting the button. Just have to make sure you have enough space to do it where you don't have to hammer on the brakes.

Have had a few instances where I've had to hit the brakes for a yellow to red light and I was sure that I would get dinged for it, but still came out at 100.

Disappointed to see it looks like it's being pushed back further. I just rescheduled a service appointment for monday to the end of the month because I didn't want the service team driving the car and jeopardizing my 100 score lol.
Yeah once I got past my 600km, I started pushing the limits too lol. What bothers me is the inability to stop at yellow lights. They gotta come up with a better system for hard braking.

Since the price of gas has skyrocketed, my wife has been driving the car all weekend. She's got a few following too close and a few hard braking. She also gives 2 shits about my quest for FSD Beta. Luckily my score hasn't dropped. I'm still at 98. I have a funny feeling i'm not going to be raise my score .... sigh

• Funny
Reactions: CanadaEV
Since the price of gas has skyrocketed, my wife has been driving the car all weekend. She's got a few following too close and a few hard braking. She also gives 2 shits about my quest for FSD Beta. Luckily my score hasn't dropped. I'm still at 98. I have a funny feeling i'm not going to be raise my score .... sigh
If it’s because of money she is driving the tesla tell her the FSD costs $10.5k now so drive like a grandma please

Down to 98 in 13 days of that slow driving nightmare. Went to pick up some Vietnamese food everything was nice until i got home.
They made a mistake on one of the soups, had to go back and exchange it. On my way back home a stupid pickup hard brakes in front of me and got too close and got hit hard on the score. 😩😩😩 Im eating my soup now but im pretty pissed off. Feel like yelling on the person who f***** up my order lol 😂

Down to 98 in 13 days of that slow driving nightmare. Went to pick up some Vietnamese food everything was nice until i got home.
They made a mistake on one of the soups, had to go back and exchange it. On my way back home a stupid pickup hard brakes in front of me and got too close and got hit hard on the score. 😩😩😩 Im eating my soup now but im pretty pissed off. Feel like yelling on the person who f***** up my order lol 😂
Just go out and drive and soft brake a lot.. Your score will be normal again

Great intel. My SC did not know so I have been pushing an appointment.
Yes, we had an appointment shortly after getting the button back last fall & found this out. The trip showed on TeslaFi but not in the Safety Score history.
Current trip doesn’t count, if I do a soft reboot before shift to P. That way I could escape a bad trip to affect my score.
This used to work, but was killed in a software update. I think it was even before V11 that Tesla changed this.

FSD 10.11 is now rolling out to Tesla employees. Apparently, it's called 10.11 , not 10.12 as previously thought.

Screenshot_20220313-180402.jpg

Reactions: M109Rider
From what I read, no...but if you have 5 auto pilot disengagements ( not touching the wheel )..then you will lose it...I recently read this was changed to 3 ..so I am not sure whether it's 3 or 5 ..
The autopilot disengagement thing always seemed odd to me. You have to really be asleep at the wheel for autopilot to lock you out. It's like 4 or 5 warnings before that happens. It's infinitely harder to have autopilot disengage on you than get 100 safety score.

Reactions: Proppilot and Tz00
The autopilot disengagement thing always seemed odd to me. You have to really be asleep at the wheel for autopilot to lock you out. It's like 4 or 5 warnings before that happens. It's infinitely harder to have autopilot disengage on you than get 100 safety score.
I don’t know about that. I’m not scoring right now but had a disengagement trying to go past 130km/hr on the highway. It instantly disengaged and stopped letting me use autopilot until I stopped. This was going toward Niagara which has 110 limit. So cannot go the speed of traffic in the left lane with autopilot, I miss radar

I don’t know about that. I’m not scoring right now but had a disengagement trying to go past 130km/hr on the highway. It instantly disengaged and stopped letting me use autopilot until I stopped. This was going toward Niagara which has 110 limit. So cannot go the speed of traffic in the left lane with autopilot, I miss radar
I have gone over 130 on auto pilot without issue multiple times on the highways, so I think there is something else going on with your issue.