Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My March 2013 S60 received the 6.2 (2.4.136) update on Sunday, and since then have had several instances where the navigation system will not correctly route to my intended destination. Most notably, when I am away from home, and attempt to route to my home address, I am routed to an unrelated address, nowhere near my home address. The home address has not changed -- I can see that it still has the correct home address, but the destination it is routing to is completely wrong.

My March 2013 S60 received the 6.2 (2.4.136) update on Sunday, and since then have had several instances where the navigation system will not correctly route to my intended destination. Most notably, when I am away from home, and attempt to route to my home address, I am routed to an unrelated address, nowhere near my home address. The home address has not changed -- I can see that it still has the correct home address, but the destination it is routing to is completely wrong.
Would you mind entering your data into the Firmware Upgrade Tracker?
The navigation bug has been discussed quite a bit in the Bugs in firmware 6.2 thread... many of us have this same problem.

Notified last night of an available update. Since we were leaving this morning on a short trip into another country (south), I hustled down at midnight to action the install. I admit to thinking "will the scheduled charge at 4:30am actually come off... we need it...". However not to worry, this morning 6.2 2.4.136 was ready to go and the charging had started and completed right on time.

No issues on our little trip. I recall some people having stored destination bugs, can't remember if that was on .124 or earlier, but today on .136 the nav performed flawlessly with the stored locations I had put in yesterday prepping for our trip.

My car is at the SC and I got the following notifications on my iPhone:

IMG_7881.jpg

Looks like the latest mobile app that came out yesterday (v2.3 on iOS) has a new message to indicate that the update is complete, although it seems the devs didn't implement the full message in plain English yet and are just using the DB name for now :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm assuming that this is 2.4.136 (won't find out until tomorrow when I get my car back). However, the notification times indicate that it only took about 19 minutes to update.

Is this expected for an update performed at a service center, or have you guys who updated from .124 to .136 also noticed a quick update time?

I just received an update alert. Currently on .124. I assume this is .136. Car is currently parked in the garage (in NYC presently) so I can't update it. I'll likely kick off the update once we arrive at our nest destination.