Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went to update my delivery date in the spreadsheet from 6-12 weeks to August (sigh), but I noticed the spreadsheet is messed up. Columns F thru L are shifted up by a row. Easy to fix, but since I am not the owner, I didn't want to make the change.
Same, I'm not going to touch my row until that is fixed. My RN1144 just shifted from July to August as well.

Reactions: Tigers
It will indeed be a wonderful car for those of us who can stick it out. I’m in it for the long haul as my Plaid+ will be a long time coming and I knew that upfront.

Most every issue will be eventually resolved but this release has been a *sugar* show. To the max. Even today, months after initial delivery commitments, statements remain vague and inconsistency reigns.

I check back to this discussion less and less frequently as many of us are not helping with the rampant speculation and “I told you so” remarks that mean nothing. Nothing until the cars are delivered, we can verify the specs, and Musk comes clean. I mean full kimono.

I will love what is delivered. If. If they finally address the damn panel gaps that drive me batshit crazy and get new lights. Then me be very happy. Everything and anything else will be awesome and light years beyond my fantastic ‘17 S and most comparable EVs on the road if not all. These folks make damn good cars.

See you guys in 4 weeks.

Well I didn’t even make 2 weeks. Any changes of note?

Quick glance...Not really? Ok. See you in another 2. :)

Black MSLR ordered on 2 Feb and it went from March 1-31, to July (in mid-April when everyone else's did) and now August (when everyone else's did). Pretty sure that there is no "personal attention" being given to when we are going to actually get our specific delivery. The spool up to get everyone excited for today's update just seems like a bunch of garbage to make us think we were going to hear something new, only to just generically kick all of our cans down the road. Maybe the updates are for those of us who didn't make the cut for the first batch, and all the pre-refresh "-" folks are going to get those...or they are going to do all the Plaid orders to try and boost some cash.

Either way, what a clown show

Black MSLR ordered on 2 Feb and it went from March 1-31, to July (in mid-April when everyone else's did) and now August (when everyone else's did). Pretty sure that there is no "personal attention" being given to when we are going to actually get our specific delivery. The spool up to get everyone excited for today's update just seems like a bunch of garbage to make us think we were going to hear something new, only to just generically kick all of our cans down the road. Maybe the updates are for those of us who didn't make the cut for the first batch, and all the pre-refresh "-" folks are going to get those...or they are going to do all the Plaid orders to try and boost some cash.

Either way, what a clown show
Total clown show and it's only just begun for me. I know this much, my current lease is up 10/5...my estimated delivery shifts again and I'm gonna have to cancel and I'll probably stay with Mercedes. Been getting bombarded with "6 month pull through" offers for weeks now. I don't want to cancel, but I will need a car eventually.