Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been pouring over the Service Manual for the refresh S, (internal name Palladium) at User login | Tesla Service for over an hour now.

Assuming the manual is accurate (and they usually are), the vehicle has a siriusxm receiver and antenna, which agrees with the spec sheet.

You still will need to add the XM receiver like with the 2020, I doubt they are shipping with them.

Logs show that no one was viewing the red calipers anymore from their cars. Tesla AI now determines what is needed or not. Soon having wheels will be optional.

btf.png

If a person doesn't like Tesla or its products or practices, get rid of the car, or don't buy one, and move on. I'm not talking about understandable frustration that pops up from time to time (mostly caused by keenly wanting to get your car!), but those who are here to just complain and run down really should get a life elsewhere.
But....but you're complaining about others complaining bro ;)

epc has the Model S refresh up but HV battery is only listed as ASY,HV BATTERY,PLAID,MDLSX. THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING!!!

Rear subframe, one piece or not?
View attachment 673535

Mechanism for tilting screen?

6MS, IP, DISPLAY MECHANISM, ASY

View attachment 673536
This is for those who chose the “kit car” option with some assembly required, right? Man, somehow I always end up missing some screws or bolts…

Sorry for this (as I turn to keep from getting slapped), but how do I enter my information on the tracking sheet? I've seen mention of it and I can get to it to view, but I am not sure how to add my information?

Can you please keep this thread off topic or move on...

I am not sure how to add it myself - sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry for this (as I turn to keep from getting slapped), but how do I enter my information on the tracking sheet? I've seen mention of it and I can get to it to view, but I am not sure how to add my information?
It is also super helpful for everyone on the forum if you put it in your signature and custom title. That way it can be seen on a mobile device and / or a desktop browser.

89497021-44B7-4715-8C2E-69352A835601_1_201_a.jpeg
87181B41-FFC7-4D8E-BB3C-982D37186C2C_4_5005_c.jpeg

Here’s a bit off topic to keep this party rolling...

I signed to lease my Plaid before the $10,000 price increase. Post price increase, my residual value should have increased about $5,000 roughly (50% of the $10k increase). Shouldn’t that be reflected in an adjusted lease payment? My payment should go down roughly $140 per month over 36 months. I emailed my SA and I’m holding my breath.

Dust and pollen is the Tesla secret to hard curing paints. That is why they are sitting in the lots for this long. They are "aging" the vehicles.
Shhhh, don’t give them any ideas. Next thing you know they’ll ship them out with a $2,000 premium and call them “estate edition”.