Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so more pics of the North Carolina Model S have been posted. This one has the carbon fiber spoiler, yoke and the missing interior trim pieces we’ve come to know and love. It’s likely a Plaid 🤔

533EF3D5-8F22-4740-96D7-C3B95DA7F63B.jpeg

AD344693-285F-4B8A-A14F-B1A342E58258.jpeg

Is there an uptick in 3 and Y sales?
While S and X where lower volume, they were presumably higher margin, more likely to take FSD donation I suspect.
Either way, flat deliveries is flat deliveries. Poor execution is poor execution.
The FSD beta reviews have been horrible.
I wouldn't be a TSLA buyer right now for sure.
In China through Feb TSLA is 17,055 more then Q1 2020 and still have all of March. If sells as much as Feb then TSLA will be 50K ahead in China alone and Model Y is still ramping up production.

In Norway through March 23rd TSLA is 900 (2100 vs 1200) ahead of 2020 with 8 days left and final transport for Q1 arrived in Europe last Friday
In Germany through Feb TSLA is 1000 more then Q1 2020. Needs 2000 sales in March 2021 to match March 2020 sales. No matter what TSLA German sales 2021 beat 2020.

Should see similar results all across Europe. All in all we arent seeing flat sales anywhere.

so I just talked to a guy in Charlotte he says he delivered the red one that’s traveling around North Carolina it’s there for wind tunnel testing. He said it’s the coolest car he’s ever seen and they are finally getting tidbits of information he said check in with me next week he’s not allowed to say everything but he’s very hopeful. He told me the engineer told him that the wheels are swappable and that engineers are getting cars with and without the yolk.

I really need to see this red in person because I'm about to switch from white, looks hot with the arachnids.

Me.

Don't do it. White looks best.

Also me.

I've thought about switching nearly every day (white on white LR). But, $2500 extra and after I saw the red paint on my Model 3, I'm not sure it's worth it because of how bad the quality was. :(

But, my God, I'd divorce my wife today for one of these things!

Reactions: Lesran
Me.

Also me.

I've thought about switching nearly every day (white on white LR). But, $2500 extra and after I saw the red paint on my Model 3, I'm not sure it's worth it because of how bad the quality was. :(

But, my God, I'd divorce my wife today for one of these things!

Your wife will divorce you if post on these forums one more time...

• Funny
Reactions: omarsultan
so I just talked to a guy in Charlotte he says he delivered the red one that’s traveling around North Carolina it’s there for wind tunnel testing. He said it’s the coolest car he’s ever seen and they are finally getting tidbits of information he said check in with me next week he’s not allowed to say everything but he’s very hopeful. He told me the engineer told him that the wheels are swappable and that engineers are getting cars with and without the yolk.

Wait - wind tunnel testing? This late in the game? Wouldn't that be something they do before announcing the drag numbers? And wouldn't that be something they do prior to a public unveiling? If they are wind testing this *sugar*, we are definitely months away.

Last edited:
Wait - wind tunnel testing? This late in the game? Wouldn't that be something they do before announcing the drag numbers? And wouldn't that be something they do prior to a public unveiling? If they are wind testing this *sugar*, we are definitely months away.

This is the first time since January that I actually felt excited. This guy definitely had his hands on it and knows more than he’s able to say. He was very excited and said call me next week. I can’t imagine that’s a bad thing

This is the first time since January that I actually felt excited. This guy definitely had his hands on it and knows more than he’s able to say. He was very excited and said call me next week. I can’t imagine that’s a bad thing

OK, man. As long as you got good vibes. When are you planning on calling this guy (so that I can check my computer for your response every second)?

Reactions: TNGuy99
OK, man. As long as you got good vibes. When are you planning on calling this guy (so that I can check my computer for your response every second)?

Haha Monday is next week soooo I'll call first thing. He was so excited and I’m like what do you know that I don’t know and he’s like I can’t say so he confirmed he has more information that he’s not allowed to say but it didn’t sound negative at all. I would bet that somebody else is going to figure out whatever it is before I figure it out.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Sticking to the lower one (MSM)......the wheels almost look body matching. No regrets on any color, they are all gorgeous. I was looking at my OBM this morning....still amazing after 3.5 years. Real question how the hell am I going to wait a year for the Plaid+.......

Someone called shenanigans on the drag numbers and Tesla has to retest with the average panel gap to see how it effects the final number.

• Funny
Reactions: Tigers