Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's pretty specific if you go down to the interior colors. June for black/cream with wood. If you are CF or White it's saying deliveries start in August. Hopefully that applies mainly to new orders and the supply issue doesn't hit those of us that got in earlier and have CF or White interior.

Made me look...just now. Order site is very slow to load..

Plaid with MCR, cream, wood, 19", no FSD is also showing June...

LR with same options is Sept/Oct.

I forget who lived near the Devon, PA facility? Would you be able to take a swing by anytime soon? My financial advisor said it’s “loaded” with vehicles. He doesn’t know what an MS is though. 😀. Long shot that there are any MS there but thought I’d pass the info on.
I’m about 10 minutes away from Devon. I might be able to swing by tomorrow sometime a take a look.

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Question for all you experienced folk: I want to get my order finalized, and it is asking me to approve the terms of their loan offer from USBank. Right above the Confirm button, it says:

"By confirming, I acknowledge that I am accepting my terms with U.S. Bank N.A. and I will be unable to change my payment method."

Is this really the case? I would like to consider other loan options and don't want to be stuck. I also cannot seem to go back and say that I am arranging my own financing. I tried to call Tesla and unable to get through, maybe because of tomorrow's event.

Found this on Twitter a moment ago. Grey Model S Plaid with blk & CF interior spotted in LA. Also note the blk calipers.
20210609_145520.jpg
20210609_145522.jpg
20210609_145524.jpg
20210609_145525.jpg

What I still can’t believe is when you go on the website and build a new plaid, it is still saying a June delivery……that is son bullsugar if you ask me…you would think they would change that at this point.
I swapped my + order to a Plaid with wood and black interior and my estimated delivery is just "July" in my account. And my + order was placed in January so I would think I'm in a decent spot in line. So to your point, I don't think June is realistic even with ordering the unrestricted options.

Reactions: T-Racer
I swapped my + order to a Plaid with wood and black interior and my estimated delivery is just "July" in my account. And my + order was placed in January so I would think I'm in a decent spot in line. So to your point, I don't think June is realistic even with ordering the unrestricted options.
They don't seem concerned about a false advertising lawsuit for some reason. In this particular case, I think it is probably more incompetence than intentional deceit (unlike the original February/March dates), though I'm not sure it legally matters.

Reactions: Tigers