Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@omarsultan would you mind sending me the link as well if still available? I’ve been following this page for months but just decided to sign up as it appears things may start to happen. Been trying to ignore the updates but it’s impossible not to check this site 20 times a day.

lr/blue/black/no FSD Houston, been blank for a long time. Ordered on 1/30
Done

Reactions: Desert Dave
So I called the Del Amo Tesla store in Torrance, CA to ask a specific question: since red MS' appear to be manufactured minimally, would switching to MSM put me in back of the line. The random SA (male) who answered the phone very cavalierly told me that it doesn't matter what color I choose, I'm not getting my car until end of Q3 or October. I pointed out that that's the estimated delivery date for orders placed today and he said it doesn't matter when the LR order was placed - today or last year - I'm getting my car September or October. I get that these SAs have PTSD from responding to the extremely unhappy LR purchasers with zip information about their orders but I think that SAs, regardless, should be sensitive to the fact that there are people who've been waiting for more than six months now for their cars and have been wholly ignored by Tesla.

Honestly I think this makes sense… Aside from the ones we’ve seen around the factory which we’ve seen for weeks now they haven’t been making any, there have been none in the logistics lot ready to be shipped. It seems like production has halted. They should be churning these things out like butter at this point and they aren't. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is accurate... I hope I’m wrong and I hope we learn more tonight

Honestly I think this makes sense… Aside from the ones we’ve seen around the factory which we’ve seen for weeks now they haven’t been making any, there have been none in the logistics lot ready to be shipped. It seems like production has halted. They should be churning these things out like butter at this point and they aren't. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is accurate... I hope I’m wrong and I hope we learn more tonight
Based on the flyover today it does look like they've made some in the past few days. They also moved some out for demos/drive offs during the event, so they probably made another 50-100 in the past 2 days. Can't track them all, but guessing they're just doing plaids now.

The real question is when they're going to dump out the lot of LR's. The window is closing on EOQ non-Cali deliveries, so I wonder what they'll do for the super early reservation holders across the US. They could've shipped them out at anytime and held them closer to the final destination..

Until you start seeing model S's in the logistics lot AND in the shipping lanes in one of Gabes videos, no one else is getting their car. These delivery dates mean nothing. It reminds me of whose line is it anyway except the it's not the points that don’t matter, it's the delivery dates

Attachments

• 122F5A27-1E70-49F1-BAFF-C686CA8AD038.png
    122F5A27-1E70-49F1-BAFF-C686CA8AD038.png
    108 KB · Views: 66
Until you start seeing model S's in the logistics lot AND in the shipping lanes in one of Gabes videos, no one else is getting their car. These delivery dates mean nothing. It reminds me of whose line is it anyway except the it's not the points that don’t matter, it's the delivery dates
I sure hope so. If they mattered, that would mean I am never getting a car.

Just called Tesla and had them convert my Plaid+ order to a Plaid order, which they told me they could do as long as -NOTHING- changed on it. Fair enough, although they haven't actually done it yet haha.

So now I get to be anxious whether they don't come back to me and give me BS about how "the system won't allow them" (which I've gotten before), AS WELL AS wait for the event.....

This was in Gabe's latest video around 4:45. This is the most S's I've seen in the logistics lot since I've been following this circus. Looks like X13 through X22ish are mostly S's.

1623358711434.png