Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin received, got a call and a confirmed date for the 8th….

Did I remember reading somewhere through this novel of a thread that if you call and question the rate through Tesla, they may lower it?
welcome to the club.

Please have a sip of champagne on us.

I hate you.

Congrats.

Sorry if I missed anyone else that belongs in the club. As head of the club, please accept my apologies. I have been away from the forum and was about 30-40 pages behind.

Please know...if you ordered your LR after me and now have a VIN, you are hated. You are welcomed to join the club. It is becoming quite prestigious. Don't think that because you haven't been acknowledged that you are not hated. You most certainly are. all of you. HATE HATE HATE

Attachments

• IMG_20210726_070115.gif
    IMG_20210726_070115.gif
    764.9 KB · Views: 91
welcome to the club.

Please have a sip of champagne on us.

I hate you.

Congrats.
When I see you get a VIN thats when I know I may have hope mine will come. You have the same config as mine, east coast, two months earlier. Let's get these dang white interiors flowing. Enough cream already lol.

Edit: according to the tracking sheet. @Sbaimo is the only white interior. All others in purgatory like the 19s. That's a December order. Ugh, so thinking about ditching the white now. But I guess I've waited this long. What's another couple of days, months

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned already but new floor mats that are now compatible with refreshed Model S vehicles are present in the S accessories section on the Tesla site.

Happy stockpiling gear! I now have a sunshade, Tee shirt, hat, and soon these floor mats. Just need that all elusive car…😁
I'm also in Tampa Bay area, anxiously waiting! Fingers crossed we start seeing VINs assigned this week.

When I see you get a VIN thats when I know I may have hope mine will come. You have the same config as mine, east coast, two months earlier. Let's get these dang white interiors flowing. Enough cream already lol.

Edit: according to the tracking sheet. @Sbaimo is the only white interior. All others in purgatory like the 19s. That's a December order. Ugh, so thinking about ditching the white now. But I guess I've waited this long. What's another couple of days, months

I honestly have considered multiple times changing my order. Ultimately, I feel like if I've waited this long, then might as well continue to wait for the car that I want. I think i'd regret not sticking with the white interior. I'm beyond frustrated....but do i really have a good alternative? not really. The wait continues...

SAs get a bad rap -- they are like waiters at a restaurant -- can't really hold them responsible for chaos in the kitchen
Hahaha yes, except when you see a baked potato on the next table and your waiter says they don’t have baked potatoes there. Or, you’re waiting 15 minutes for your gin and tonic but your waiter is smoking a cigarette on the loading dock and can’t be bothered, then comes to check on the table without the drink and seems to have completely forgotten.

Let's hope the X Plaid has extra beefy brakes. The X will be crazy fast for sure but very heavy.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused why the 19" P Zero tires on the refresh were different than the P Zero ZR19s on Tire Rack.
they are the new ELECT series Pirelli's developed for the Taycan:

C52D4573-6A66-49B6-9767-23CD37F934ED.png

I’m also a white interior. Waiting patiently.

Another day another micro change to my EDD. This is the fourth day in a row where my EDD has adjusted by a single day or two. (See Signature) Yesterday and today the range narrowed. Today was the first day the max date pulled in a day. Sure seems like the system is narrowing in on my order. Now sitting at Aug 07-17.
Same is happening to me. Do you have a VIN assigned?

Another day another micro change to my EDD. This is the fourth day in a row where my EDD has adjusted by a single day or two. (See Signature) Yesterday and today the range narrowed. Today was the first day the max date pulled in a day. Sure seems like the system is narrowing in on my order. Now sitting at Aug 07-17.
Same for me. My EDD was tightened by a day for 6 days in a row. It is now at 9-17 Aug.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid