Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_60519E723E7E-1.jpeg
    IMG_60519E723E7E-1.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 195
  • Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
I actually find it is also seeing cars further but doing worse at reacting to stopped cars at 50mph as compared to 2018.12. Only 1 day of observations though.
Yes, at slow speeds also.
Besides that, AP2 is driving well on all roads and in all conditions. Stop and go traffic wiggling all gone. I just took a 14 hour road trip on 18.18. Lots of fun.
We might all agree, not a dull moment on this Tess journey.

Is anyone having browser issues on .18?

My browser doesn’t work when I power up the car. I have to reset each time.
Yep my car has been weird since I got 2018.18 I get a system powering up message several times a day. The center screen freezes and a couple times it stays black till I reboot it.

The LTE connection is also lost as well till I reboot.

Yep my car has been weird since I got 2018.18 I get a system powering up message several times a day. The center screen freezes and a couple times it stays black till I reboot it.

The LTE connection is also lost as well till I reboot.
No idea, but things like this may have been why it never went to real full rollout and why we have 18.2 now that seems to be a quick replacement. Have to see if it fixes these sort of issues!

More weirdness... the turn signals make no noise when I use them about 75% of the time.
Center screen shows no connectivity yet if I stay in same spot and reboot center screen connectivity come back.
Center screen is also unresponsive yet will also randomly change to Nav or energy use.

Coming from 2018.10.4 to 2018.18 4C72e69 last Wednesday after return back from T. Service center. I feel the autopilot less goo dthan 10.4. Changing lane are not so smooth and often I have to unlock and relock then autopilot.

Looks the power of the music is not so good anymore at the back.
Still losing Spotify lot of times

Not sure what they change but for me 10.4 was a better release.

Still no new map. (I'm on Wifi since only 2 days)

More weirdness... the turn signals make no noise when I use them about 75% of the time.
Center screen shows no connectivity yet if I stay in same spot and reboot center screen connectivity come back.
Center screen is also unresponsive yet will also randomly change to Nav or energy use.
I had those problems. A firmware update fixed it. Call them up and tell them you're seeing these things and ask them to push an update to you ASAP.

I had those problems. A firmware update fixed it. Call them up and tell them you're seeing these things and ask them to push an update to you ASAP.
I called. They said maybe you have a problem with your screen. I said I believe it is a software issue. They are supposed to have a ranger call me.

Maybe he can force a update.

Reactions: MelaniainLA