Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HEY EVERYONE!

(sorry for shouting, but I'm so excited)

The Buckeye supercharger is online! My battery was already over 50% full, so I'm sure I didn't get the full current. I maxed out at 80 kW and it quickly ramped down into the 70s thereafter. This is my first time using a supercharger. The connector is thick and heavy, and it fits very snugly in the charge port. If you don't shove it in all the way with a nice push, you'll get the red ring of death. I had to plug and unplug several times until I got it just right. Also, the cord is not very long, so you'll want to back up as close to the curb as possible. Backing into the stalls is going to be fun at lunch time, this is a busy parking lot here at Carl's Jr!

Tesla has not yet officially announced that this location is live.

View attachment 45425View attachment 45426View attachment 45427

Alright!! Great news.

re: Buckeye Supercharger coming online today ....... and Tesla ........ gets it done:) !

Things just keep getting better and better living here in Arizona and owning a Tesla Model S!! That gives us six superchargers online with more on the way! Gila Bend, Casa Grande, Wickenburg, Show Low, and hopefully Page, Kenyeta and Willcox!!

'ome on Giga Factory!!

OK, so Buckeye is open. No word of a ribbon-cutting, but I've got Friday open, so I'm heading up from Tucson for a "Six Dollar Low-Carb Burger" Anyone else in? I get a bit busy after tomorrow so don't think I'll make to any ribbon-cutting next week.:smile:

I'm going to invite Len, the Economic Development guy to join me, burger on me (for Len, that is!)

Last edited:
Kingman, Holbrook, Flagstaff, Yuma, Quartzsite, Buckeye... what's the seventh?

Gila Bend -- although it's not open yet...

- - - Updated - - -

OK, so Buckeye is open. No word of a ribbon-cutting, but I've got Friday open, so I'm heading up from Tucson for a "Six Dollar Low-Carb Burger" Anyone else in? I get a bit busy after tomorrow so don't think I'll make to any ribbon-cutting next week.:smile:

I'm going to invite Len, the Economic Development guy to join me, burger on me (for Len, that is!)

What time do you think you'll be there? Our work network is going offline at 1pm tomorrow, so can head out to Buckeye around then, likely arriving around 1:45-2:00...

Unofficial Ribbon-cutting Ceremony...

My wife and seven-year-old son with the original Flat Stanley will be stopping off at the new Buckeye Supercharger station this Sunday on their trip from Phoenix, to Palm Springs. They plan to have their own little unofficial Flat Stanley ribbon-cutting ceremony Sunday morning. Guests are always welcomed.
Exact arrival time not yet determined; perhaps 10:30 - 11:00 am Sunday.