Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was arranging my day to head out there to meet y'all around 1-1:30. I still might head over to check it out, esp. If others are still able to meet. And I could go over later in the afternoon instead (as late as 3pm).

Anyone up for it?

Should arrive around 2-2:30 today from San Diego heading back to Colorado, using Yuma and Quartzsite for some quick Joules into the battery.

I arrived about 10 min ago. Sounds like I'll have some company!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395437192.205202.jpg

Last edited:
So we ended up having an impromptu ribbon cutting this afternoon...

Jomo25 and Cottonwood were also there, along with a red Tesla (unfortunately I didn't catch his handle -- but I think he's on here too...). Nice meeting everyone!

Great meeting ZBB and Jomo25 at Buckeye. Great first day Supercharger Gathering!

This charge gives me six for six Superchargers in Arizona; at least for a while, I have all in AZ, CA, and NM Superchargers... :wink:

It was a wonderful drive up to Sedona from Buckeye. The Sedona Rouge Hotel in Sedona has a very nice 14-50:

Sedona-sm.jpeg

Reactions: wreighven
So sorry we couldn't join you!!!! The combined physicians at the Mayo were having too much fun passing me the gas....and I definitely have been in no shape to be behind a wheel in the subsequent hours.... :(

All well now.

Sorry I missed you guys! I had a busy last few days. Glad you guys are bringing some class to Buckeye! :)
From Len Becker on Friday...
++++++
Hi Bill,
Am thrilled the station is live! As far as a ribbon cutting, please stay tuned as we are working on a date with Tesla. It will likely be a few weeks before this is set, but will certainly let you know.
I sincerely appreciate the offer for Carl's Jr. ( I love their grilled chicken sandwiches...go figure), but will be tied up all day today. Perhaps a rain check?

Let's keep in touch on this. We should have plenty of time to get a fantastic presence on the ribbon cutting! Thanks again Bill.

Best Regards,
Len
+++++
Think I'm going to be doing a dry run for my wife on Wednesday at Buckeye. She's going to have to use it in April, by herself, so want to make sure it's clear to her. She being the one who needs help turning on the TV.:smile: