Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received today (26 Feb 2014)

Alan

Sorry for the delay. However the City approvals were completed three weeks ago. The holdup is "right of way" from the owners of the shopping center. We have contacted them and have been assured they will complete the necessary paperwork.

Jackie A. Meck, Mayor
Town of Buckeye
[email protected]
Phone (623) 349-6950

Received today (26 Feb 2014)

Alan

Sorry for the delay. However the City approvals were completed three weeks ago. The holdup is "right of way" from the owners of the shopping center. We have contacted them and have been assured they will complete the necessary paperwork.

Jackie A. Meck, Mayor
Town of Buckeye
[email protected]
Phone (623) 349-6950

Not sure why you would drag your feet on something like this...

I'm a Northern California native so it is genetically impossible for me to be concerned about something in LA-LA land. Sorry.:wink:

It also explains why you winter in Tucson. Southern Arizona has a similar attitude towards us Phoenicians...

On a side note, I rather enjoyed my time at UCSB. I was the neutral party watching the NorCal and SoCal continents battled it out :biggrin:

I recently saw a very sexy black one at the Sprout's in Goodyear on Dysart. It was limo tinted and had a really nice, black license plate frame with glass. I don't know if that's your person, but I'm certainly seeing more of them on our side of town! :)

That was actually me. I live in Estrella Mountain Ranch and shop (and work) at Sprouts Farmers Market in Avondale. I got my Black P85 in December. Can't wait for the Buckeye Supercharger to open!

-Hunter

Calling all owners to buckeye!

I just received an email from Jackie Meck, the Mayor of Buckeye. He wants my car present during the ribbon cutting and also indicated that he would like several other Model S vehicles to be present. Carol Conley, Assistant to Town Council, will be notifying me as soon as they have a date for the ribbon cutting. The City of Buckeye welcomes all Model S owners to the ribbon cutting, I'm hoping we can make for a good show of support! :)

I also found out today, from a newspaper columnist, that Buckeye is on the short list of Arizona locations for the gigafactory. A multi car turnout would be a great show of solidarity for Tesla. What do you all think?

Last edited:
I just received an email from Jackie Meck, the Mayor of Buckeye. She wants my car present during the ribbon cutting and also indicated that she would like several other Model S vehicles to be present. Carol Conley, Assistant to Town Council, will be notifying me as soon as they have a date for the ribbon cutting. The City of Buckeye welcomes all Model S owners to the ribbon cutting, I'm hoping we can make for a good show of support! :)

I also found out today that Buckeye is on the short list of Arizona locations for the gigafactory. A multi car turnout would be a great show of solidarity for Tesla. What do you all think?
The name would fool you, but the City website shows Jackie Meck as a he:
Mayor Meck.jpg

Either that, or it is one ugly woman!:smile:

I just received an email from Jackie Meck, the Mayor of Buckeye. He wants my car present during the ribbon cutting and also indicated that she would like several other Model S vehicles to be present. Carol Conley, Assistant to Town Council, will be notifying me as soon as they have a date for the ribbon cutting. The City of Buckeye welcomes all Model S owners to the ribbon cutting, I'm hoping we can make for a good show of support! :)

I also found out today that Buckeye is on the short list of Arizona locations for the gigafactory. A multi car turnout would be a great show of solidarity for Tesla. What do you all think?
Is there a date? Depending on the date and time, I might be able to attend.

Plus, you still left one reference to "she" (second part of second sentence).

I just received an email from Jackie Meck, the Mayor of Buckeye. He wants my car present during the ribbon cutting and also indicated that he would like several other Model S vehicles to be present. Carol Conley, Assistant to Town Council, will be notifying me as soon as they have a date for the ribbon cutting. The City of Buckeye welcomes all Model S owners to the ribbon cutting, I'm hoping we can make for a good show of support! :)

I also found out today, from a newspaper columnist, that Buckeye is on the short list of Arizona locations for the gigafactory. A multi car turnout would be a great show of solidarity for Tesla. What do you all think?
I'll be there if it's not a Tuesday or Thursday. Even Tess can't interrupt a regular golf game!:rolleyes:

I'd love to attend.. if we can get a date I'll work it into the calendar.

Well, the good news is that the ribbon cutting will be soon. That's great! Hope we can come!
The other news is that a reporter says Buckeye's on the short list. Well, I really hope that occurs, but I'll not hold my breath. It would, of course, be fantastic for your business - hope it comes about!