Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kota.png

It's on Auto pilot! "Turn around when possible"

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: jontyh
Just had a chat (call back from delivery person ) with Tesla. Very friendly and helpful, just wanting to confirm a few details. Delivery arrangements pending. Will be in touch with delivery details /invoice soon to Canberra. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks.

Aim to have all vehicles delivered by end September.

P3D+, Ordered 6/6/19, Change to white interior 17/7. Don't own a Tesla. No Reservation. Not an employee.
VIN no longer there.

Reactions: Hairyman and jontyh
Model S charging from 32amp single phase- 32-34kms of range per hour in TYPICAL setting, this is realistic and achievable on most occasions. 41-44kms of range per hour in RATED setting, unrealistic and only achievable when all conditions are perfect.
I understand the model 3 only has a rated range setting, yes it will charge at 50kms of range per hour but good luck to model 3 owners who expect to get 50kms from 7.36kwh when it's needed most.
Sorry , mis read that.
Wall Connector

I can't find the link to the spreadsheet...

442XXX hidden vin. SR+ Melbourne.
AUS / NZ Tesla Model 3 VIN Submission Form (Responses)

If you've already submitted your form, please get the timestamp next to your entry and then start a conversation with me and provide me that timestamp, then I can give you your link.

Otherwise if you haven't submitted your form yet, please use the link in my signature and submit your response.

Best of luck!

AUS / NZ Tesla Model 3 VIN Submission Form (Responses)

If you've already submitted your form, please get the timestamp next to your entry and then start a conversation with me and provide me that timestamp, then I can give you your link.

Interesting that there are only 3 LR AWD models being purchased in this list.
I might submit my order for one of those.... I think there will be surplus ones sitting around and I won't have to wait 10 weeks... ;)

My Account page now has a delivery appointment on September 19, in Melbourne. A bit hard when you live in Perth.

Me too - I sent them an email and they said they have to put in the closest delivery centre and to ignore that bit, but the delivery date and time is a scheduled delivery time! (subject to change of course) So that is exciting for us!

Someone on the NZ M3 Facebook page just put up a picture of a pile of new M3s on the back of a truck and there are more pictures of them being unloaded outside the Auckland Tesla store.

Also someone used the freighting companys Track and Trace to trace his VIN number and it gave him a delivery date of September 4th. If any other NZ buyers have a VIN you can try trace it here:
SoftPlus Web Portal

• Informative
Reactions: Random206
Someone on the NZ M3 Facebook page just put up a picture of a pile of new M3s on the back of a truck and there are more pictures of them being unloaded outside the Auckland Tesla store.

Also someone used the freighting companys Track and Trace to trace his VIN number and it gave him a delivery date of September 4th. If any other NZ buyers have a VIN you can try trace it here:
SoftPlus Web Portal
Wow somebody gets an A+ for their stalking. Also sept 4 est delivery for the VIN currently in my source. The disappared VINs aren't there.

• Funny
Reactions: Random206