Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting... this is 4.2 sec 0-60 mph, which is only 0.1 sec faster than my 2017 (non P) 75 RWD.
It says 4.2, but in reality it's more like 3.9. The cars are listed with whatever 0-60 Tesla had for the car when it initially was produced, even if later that number was revised. More prevalent on certain models that got uncorked. They list the original speed, even though they are uncorked and are actually faster.

• Informative
Reactions: dhanson865
$56k - I hate to think about what my unicorn is worth with 2x the mileage. :-(

The mileage wouldn't scare me so long as Tesla tacks even the minimal CPO warranty on it. You car still has to be worth more than a short range Model 3. Just don't sell it private unless you get a good price. If you have to trade it in and let Tesla take care of the next owner. Or keep driving it until your insurance company buys it from you. :)

Yes, It was all over the CPO thread in 'for sale' yesterday....question still remains if you pay to ship and they ship it to you and it's a P.O.C that wasn't accurately represented in the pictures and you reject it, do you get you $2k back...doubt it.
I’ve searched for comments regarding Tesla’s change of heart and shipping used cars out of CA. Would someone direct me to a thread? My searches have come up fruitless.

So - I'm not sure how many people remember Brent Seavey, but he got me the best deal on a Model S in 2016. Now he's been in New Vehicle sales for a while and the person he referred me to for any inquiries on Used vehicles through Tesla....well....They ain't Brent and don't really seem good at finding what a customer wants/needs.

Brent worked with me casually over several months and contacted me with the EXACT car configuration I had wanted and at the lower end of the budget.

Anybody else have a good contact for a person inside Tesla who will 'watch' and contact you when something fits the bill?

Reactions: JHawk
So - I'm not sure how many people remember Brent Seavey, but he got me the best deal on a Model S in 2016. Now he's been in New Vehicle sales for a while and the person he referred me to for any inquiries on Used vehicles through Tesla....well....They ain't Brent and don't really seem good at finding what a customer wants/needs.

Brent worked with me casually over several months and contacted me with the EXACT car configuration I had wanted and at the lower end of the budget.

Anybody else have a good contact for a person inside Tesla who will 'watch' and contact you when something fits the bill?

Brent is great! The people he referred me to never bothered to write back to me (even after I sent a couple followup emails)... Seems to be the general theme with tesla in the used world.
Similarly, I drove a Model 3 the weekend before Christmas and the sales advisor never followed up, even though we talked about him sending me info on the new 3's in inventory locally since I was interested in buying before Dec 31. I ultimately decided I'd rather buy a used Model S so ultimately not a big deal. Just indicative of their customer service.